TableTennisDaily YouTube Channel Down - WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi guys,

As you may know our YouTube channel was hacked by Crypto scammers 4 weeks ago. After a long process with YouTube they have acknowledged that our account was hijacked twice but YouTube still won’t reinstate our account. We have been emailing YouTube back and fourth with no resolution.

We have worked tirelessly for the last 10 years to bring table tennis content to the world and we just want to continue doing our thing.

We have tweeted Team YouTube and would be eternally grateful if you could go onto twitter and retweet, share and comment on our post here: https://twitter.com/TweeTTDaily/status/1590673277781184513

Thanks so much we really appreciate the support during this difficult time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
I thought you said that the channel was restored and you they were just doing some tests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011

Commented and retweeted. Best wishes that they fix it fast. Both for you to continue your great work and for us that we can continue to enjoy all the fabulous content over and over again.

Reactions: Dan
Hi guys,

As you may know our YouTube channel was hacked by Crypto scammers 4 weeks ago. After a long process with YouTube they have acknowledged that our account was hijacked twice but YouTube still won’t reinstate our account. We have been emailing YouTube back and fourth with no resolution.

We have worked tirelessly for the last 10 years to bring table tennis content to the world and we just want to continue doing our thing.

We have tweeted Team YouTube and would be eternally grateful if you could go onto twitter and retweet, share and comment on our post here: https://twitter.com/TweeTTDaily/status/1590673277781184513

Thanks so much we really appreciate the support during this difficult time.

Done

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I thought you said that the channel was restored and you they were just doing some tests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's the crazy thing at the moment. We have an email from Google to say the whole channel has been restored up to the point before the hack took place. Google have also confirmed the channel was hijacked, yet still they are keeping the channel suspended currenly. We have been told we need to reach out to a recovery team at Google, we are hoping a human from their department looks at the case and resolves it. We have been dealing with a lot of ai bots on replies. Google must have a challenging time handling 100's of thousands of emails a day so I guess a lot of their responses are automated... and many requests get backlogged.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

Yeah that's the crazy thing at the moment. We have an email from Google to say the whole channel has been restored up to the point before the hack took place. Google have also confirmed the channel was hijacked, yet still they are keeping the channel suspended currenly. We have been told we need to reach out to a recovery team at Google, we are hoping a human from their department looks at the case and resolves it. We have been dealing with a lot of ai bots on replies. Google must have a challenging time handling 100's of thousands of emails a day so I guess a lot of their responses are automated... and many requests get backlogged.

That has got to be bogus! What are their thousands of employees and millions of dollars doing all day everyday?? These types of things should be priority.