Greetings from a SANWEI Official

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
This 75 blade is not in our product line. We don't have this model. Please purchase our product from our authorized distributors, just to avoid any potential fake products. The real-time product information can be founded on our official website.
We keep updating it, and all the latest info are on it.
I am actually curious. Most of the reputable/reliable aliexpress sellers offer this blade and it looks in line with recent Sanwei designs. Is it really a counterfeit blade?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004581555672.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004586665050.html
and many more

Reactions: damszelfly
This user has no status.
Hi Andrea,

Today I tried the Target Pro 3. But I find that the throw angle is very very low, and its very uncomfortable to use. Many of my shots went into the net, and many of my loops were landing short on the table.

Does Sanwei purposely design the Target rubbers to have a low throw angle?

Hello Mr.Zhuang

The Target Pro 3 rubber is not in our product line. We don't have this model. Please purchase our product from our authorized distributors, just to avoid any potential fake products. The real-time product information can be founded on our official website.
We keep updating it, and all the latest info is on it.

This user has no status.
I am actually curious. Most of the reputable/reliable aliexpress sellers offer this blade and it looks in line with recent Sanwei designs. Is it really a counterfeit blade?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004581555672.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004586665050.html
and many more

Hello,

In fact, we do not have any official authorized resellers on AliExpress (stock directly from us).
So we can not promise whether their goods are fake or not.
That's why I suggest you buy from our official distributor or our official website.

This user has no status.
Andrea,

where is it possible to find in Europe the blade froster pbo? (Your newest flagship blade)
To be honest, I'm not sure. There are really some distributors in Europe, they have placed a pre-order.
But considering the transportation, maybe need to wait for 1-1.5 months.
If you want to get this blade ASAP or before all of your tt partners, I suggest you buy on our official website, we have a Europe special line to transport.

says Feel the ball first.
says Feel the ball first.
Oct 2022
To be honest, I'm not sure. There are really some distributors in Europe, they have placed a pre-order.
But considering the transportation, maybe need to wait for 1-1.5 months.
If you want to get this blade ASAP or before all of your tt partners, I suggest you buy on our official website, we have a Europe special line to transport.

thanks for the info man, I prefer to wait that it arrives to spinfactory.de

This user has no status.
Andrea,

where is it possible to find in Europe the blade froster pbo? (Your newest flagship blade)

I'm sure https://www.topspintt.com/ will be one of the places as they're a distributor (They ship internationally). I got my review version of the Sanwei Gear Hyper from them too.

I'll be reviewing that blade once I receive my review sample and I'm sure one or more here will have their review samples soon

This user has no status.
Hi,
The official website mentions a blue sponge version of Sanwei Ghost, but no option to buy it.
I recently tried the the regular version and thought the topsheet had a lot of potential so would be keen to try this.
Do you know if this will be available soon?
Thanks

Sad to say, we don't produce this type in the future.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Hi,
The official website mentions a blue sponge version of Sanwei Ghost, but no option to buy it.
I recently tried the the regular version and thought the topsheet had a lot of potential so would be keen to try this.
Do you know if this will be available soon?
Thanks
You can find out about the status of this rubber at the webpage below

https://ioctt.com/kg/parametrics.htm

Reactions: Andrea Jiang
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020

Hi dear, Paramid is an off+ blade, maybe you could try SANWEI GearHyper and Target National.

Hi Andrea Jiang,

Good day to you.

Which Sanwei carbon blade has the same wood ply (5 wooden ply + 2 ALC) with same speed and crispy feeling close to Butterfly Viscaria blade.

Thank you for your kind reply.

Best regards,

This user has no status.

Hi Andrea Jiang,

Good day to you.

Which Sanwei carbon blade has the same wood ply (5 wooden ply + 2 ALC) with same speed and crispy feeling close to Butterfly Viscaria blade.

Thank you for your kind reply.

Best regards,

Hello dear bro

Good afternoon, yes it must be our EX-C Froster. Structure: KOTO Surface/Arylate carbon fiber/Ayous wood/Kiri Core.

There is a very detailed and professional review article, please check.

https://sanweisport.com/english/reviews-sanwei-froster-ex-c-blade/

This user has no status.

I'm sorry to hear that, will there be a replacement or any other short pips?

Sorry, we don't produce it for now. Because of COVID-19😥, our factory produces intermittently.
So to keep our main product in stock, we have to stop some types and Ghost is among them.
It is really a very hard decision for us, but your voice is sent to our designers from TTD!
We will improve Ghost and it may be published next year.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
IMG%2020200630%20172155%20jpg.jpeg

IMG%2020200630%20171819%20jpg.jpeg

IMG%2020190603%20120822%20copy%20jpg.jpeg

Sanwei, yes, i had 3 of them but i never managed to get one that was flat 🤣🤣🤣

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 1 reviews

Sorry, we don't produce it for now. Because of COVID-19😥, our factory produces intermittently.
So to keep our main product in stock, we have to stop some types and Ghost is among them.
It is really a very hard decision for us, but your voice is sent to our designers from TTD!
We will improve Ghost and it may be published next year.

Thanks - I'll keep a look out.

As I said, I really liked the top sheet on the regular Ghost, but it is a little slow. If there was an improved version with a faster, and possibly slightly lighter weight sponge, I would definitely buy it.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

J- Seven, wow!
It is really an ancient type, we haven't produced it for more than 10 years. Have you bought them recently?
If you bought it recently, maybe it's fake or antiquated stock.

I bought them about 4 years ago. Many shops in China sold them and still do.
A fake ???? 🤣 You must be joking 😁😁😁 Nobody bothers to make fakes of cheaper blades.

This user has no status.

Thanks - I'll keep a look out.

As I said, I really liked the top sheet on the regular Ghost, but it is a little slow. If there was an improved version with a faster, and possibly slightly lighter weight sponge, I would definitely buy it.

Ok, I will talk these with our designers.

Reactions: Sedis