Anyone have used this shoes?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
It should be ap+

I don't know of the market situation there but like 30-40usd it's possible to get some squash or badminton shoes from Adidas or whatever in stores. I'd take those over these fake Mizunos.
Usually badly made shoes tear, especially the fake leather, the glue is weak and the sole separates and not to mention the midsole foam doesn't support as designed and the gumsole doesn't grip well.

If you have to buy from aliexpress and you wanna go cheap just get the sunflex s300.

Or if you want a cheap mizuno you should look at joola, tibhar, stiga shoes. Some of their high end models are actually mizuno with a different paintjob.

Reactions: longle
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
It should be ap+

I don't know of the market situation there but like 30-40usd it's possible to get some squash or badminton shoes from Adidas or whatever in stores. I'd take those over these fake Mizunos.
Usually badly made shoes tear, especially the fake leather, the glue is weak and the sole separates and not to mention the midsole foam doesn't support as designed and the gumsole doesn't grip well.

If you have to buy from aliexpress and you wanna go cheap just get the sunflex s300.

Or if you want a cheap mizuno you should look at joola, tibhar, stiga shoes. Some of their high end models are actually mizuno with a different paintjob.

"""""It should be ap+ """""
You are correct, that is what it says 😁 and there is a big 8 at the very back of the heel too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
Reactions: longle