5 Things Table Tennis Players Hate

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey guys!

We're back!! After a crazy month we're finally uploading again! Dan, Tom and Joe go over the 5 things all Ping Pong Players hate! Hope you enjoy this crazy new series on TableTennisDaily!

Here are our top 5 things Ping Pong players hate!

Let us know any we missed👇😄

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
#1 - Players that hit random smashes side to side during warmups so you can't warm up properly

Yes, I hate that. People who won't hit to you properly during warm up even though I hit it to them in the exact same spot. I used to think they didn't have enough control but during the game they have plenty of accuracy.

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Pimples! I hate pimples! I lost to a 80 y/o aunty who uses long pimple on BH under five somemore.

Then people will sarcastically / mockingly say to me, you pay so much money to get coaching, but why are you losing so badly to an old granny?

I just have to shrug my shoulders and eat humble pie.

p/s In my own defense, I am a slow learner in TT and I am just getting used to playing against conventional rubber. Throw in a pimple rubber and it will mess up all my tactics.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Pimples! I hate pimples! I lost to a 80 y/o aunty who uses long pimple on BH under five somemore.

Then people will sarcastically / mockingly say to me, you pay so much money to get coaching, but why are you losing so badly to an old granny?

I just have to shrug my shoulders and eat humble pie.

p/s In my own defense, I am a slow learner in TT and I am just getting used to playing against conventional rubber. Throw in a pimple rubber and it will mess up all my tactics.

Playing long pips is like fumbling in the dark. You struggle and struggle until you flip on the light. Once you learn how to lift chop consistently the lights will come on. Once the light is on you will never turn it off and know how to play LP.

Just remember LP cannot dictate spin. They can only reflect what spin you impart. So you control the spin direction. You just have to keep playing with them and one day you will get it. Watch the pros and you will see they're patient and only attack when the situation is right. Otherwise they will just push or slow loop.

Reactions: Gozo Aruna