Good blade and rubber for Chinese penholder short pip?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Im planning on getting my dad a new blade and rubbers for my dad for Christmas, but idk what to get. He plays using a traditional Chinese penholder style and uses a short pip rubber to hit the ball very fast. His rubber is a TSP spin pips blue, any suggestions?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
What blade did he play before and what is his level. Also how much do you want to spend?

Most seem to suggest a stiffer blade for SP than for inverted looping so depending on the level a 7 ply or carbon blade.

But others certainly would have more experience in that regard than me, but maybe answering those questions would help some guys giving suggestions.
​​​​

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
What blade did he play before and what is his level. Also how much do you want to spend?

Most seem to suggest a stiffer blade for SP than for inverted looping so depending on the level a 7 ply or carbon blade.

But others certainly would have more experience in that regard than me, but maybe answering those questions would help some guys giving suggestions.
​​​​

He uses a Prasidha blade called Kendo System, but I can't seem to find it anywhere online. He doesn't play competitively anymore, just for fun but his level is good.

Last edited: