Anybody know anything about Lemuria and Stuor ZLC, CNF clones?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
I'm browsing AliExpress out of boredom and have come across a bunch of clones. Does anyone have any experience or insight to these? I'm looking specifically at the harimoto ZLC and revoldia CNF clones. Obviously I'm not expecting butterfly quality or play characteristics, but I've heard that they're surprisingly satisfying and reminiscent of their original counterparts.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I'm browsing AliExpress out of boredom and have come across a bunch of clones. Does anyone have any experience or insight to these? I'm looking specifically at the harimoto ZLC and revoldia CNF clones. Obviously I'm not expecting butterfly quality or play characteristics, but I've heard that they're surprisingly satisfying and reminiscent of their original counterparts.

I have the Harimoto ZLC clone. It is awesome for a $35-$40 investment. The construction overall just looks very nice, and I think it actually comes quite close to the real thing. It has soft outer layers of wood so there is a nice dwell time and softness to the feel, but it also has a huge catapult and kick to the ball. It also has quite a high arc. Whenever I feel the need to compensate for a slow rubber, I put it on this blade.

Have not tried the CNF clone, but I read some good reviews about it on revspin. I also have the ZJK ZLC clone. It has a lower arc compared to the Harimoto. It also is quite fast. I find it very good for backhand attack and blocks.