S> Butterfly Viscaria FL (Old Handle, Discontinued Version)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Read 2 reviews
Looking to sell this piece:
Butterfly Viscaria FL Table Tennis Blade (Old Handle).
88.8 grams
Excellent condition, apart from small defect shown in one of the latter pictures

Comes in Butterfly Viscaria box, but it is not the exact box that I got the blade with (it got mixed up with other Viscaria boxes back when there were multiple pieces). Please take note of this.

Price: USD 400

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Looking to sell this piece:Butterfly Viscaria FL Table Tennis Blade (Old Handle).88.8 gramsExcellent condition, apart from small defect shown in one of the latter picturesComes in Butterfly Viscaria box, but it is not the exact box that I got the blade with (it got mixed up with other Viscaria boxes back when there were multiple pieces). Please take note of this.Price: USD 1250

1250 ? are you sure it's not 125.0 ?I can get two golden vis for 1250$

says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
No offense, but this is just the intermediate old version which was produced until 2013. You can get those for around 200€.
The expensive old version come without serial number and with a black tag on the bottom. And even those you can get for 400-500€…

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
No offense, but this is just the intermediate old version which was produced until 2013. You can get those for around 200€.
The expensive old version come without serial number and with a black tag on the bottom. And even those you can get for 400-500€…
It's even younger than that, it's a late 2015, maybe even early 2016 P series blade, the handle changed that same year with some P series wearing the new handle with carbon big round lense. And then in middle 2016 the backhand lense changed with the Q series wearing the hologram.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp