Alternative beginner tensor rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
Hello,

i would like to know alternaive rubber for Gewo Neoflexx eft 45 or Vega Intro but in blue.
So a beginner tensor rubber but in blue and at best like the Neoflexx eft 45.

Is there something like that?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020

Is there a blue version of that rubber? I know the neoflexx is available in green (and of course black and red) but not blue

No there is not a blue version.
Yes neoflexx is sadly only avable in green thats why i am searching for a blue alternative.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
Its not about the hardness it is about a medium tensor effect for beginners or intermediate, not something to much.
Even barracude is extremer than the beginner tenors i guess

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Its not about the hardness it is about a medium tensor effect for beginners or intermediate, not something to much.
Even barracude is extremer than the beginner tenors i guess
Is there any reason aside from aesthetics that causes you to want the rubber in blue?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
Thank you for all the suggestions but most of these rubbers have to much catapult.
Thats why i wanted a beginner tensor rubber like vega intro or neoflexx eft45.

So i guess there is only the andro gtt45 thats fit and dont cost 50€

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I think looking at the descriptions the andro gtt should be fine, it is described as a moderate tensor.

Btw do you think the boll alc is the right blade at this point if you need a moderate tensor rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
I am in the same situation and now eyeballing Andro GTT40 which seems softer than GTT45 but wondering how much softer? Is it too soft maybe?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Hello,

i would like to know alternaive rubber for Gewo Neoflexx eft 45 or Vega Intro but in blue.
So a beginner tensor rubber but in blue and at best like the Neoflexx eft 45.

Is there something like that?

Hey Kinay,
If you are looking for a blue topsheet rubber, I can only think of the Tibhar Quantum X Pro blue. If you are looking for blue sponge that play similar to Tensor, look for super soft Chinese rubbers. I also heard that National Hurricane 3 BS loses a little tackiness compared to Provincial, so you could check that out if you got the budget, but for Chinese medium to hard sponge rubbers, you must boost. Also, please do not buy the Hurricane 3 commercial version, because the price gap between provincial and commercial is just $200-$250 HKD ($20-$25 EU) but the quality difference is way more than that money gap, so don't buy commercial even if Ma Long asks you to, but do it if FZD asks you to :D.