In need for help upgrading my paddle

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Hello, I started to play table tennis again April this year and I feel like I'm ready to upgrade to something a little faster. I've using an Andro kinetic supreme off blade with donic desto f3 on both sides but I feel like they're too soft for the new ball. ( this was my last set up 9 years ago when we still had the celluloid ball )
Anyway, I'm planning on buying the Tibhar performance blade with the rasanter r47 for my FH and yasaka 7 for my BH. I'm not an expert, but based on reviews seems like this would be a good set up for my kind of game, however I don't know much about hardness of wood, rubbers and that kind of stuff and any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
thank you so much for taking the time. 🤗

Why not upgrade your blade with Donic destiny. F2 or accuda s2. However Rakza 7 on both sides are great speed wise but a little bit low on spin. but I still use to recommend it. If you want something a little bit slower Yasaka Mark V HPS is great but Rakza 7 is more rubber for the money…

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Hello, I started to play table tennis again April this year and I feel like I'm ready to upgrade to something a little faster. I've using an Andro kinetic supreme off blade with donic desto f3 on both sides but I feel like they're too soft for the new ball. ( this was my last set up 9 years ago when we still had the celluloid ball )
Anyway, I'm planning on buying the Tibhar performance blade with the rasanter r47 for my FH and yasaka 7 for my BH. I'm not an expert, but based on reviews seems like this would be a good set up for my kind of game, however I don't know much about hardness of wood, rubbers and that kind of stuff and any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
thank you so much for taking the time. 🤗

I recommend Waldner Ultra Senso Carbon, you will have excellent control and the speed can be increased depending on the rubbers, I recommend Bluefire M2 on both sides for excellent topspin with a lot of control and good speed

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022

I actually have a Walder senso carbon at home from my brother. I've never tried Bluefire m2. are they soft rubbers?