gui

This user has no status.

gui

This user has no status.
Nov 2022
My equipments are:
  • Stiga ALL round
  • Long pimples, Grass d tecs OX

and i am looking for a rubber FH, i prefer chinese rubbers, because there are high tacky and It is Very good for the long pimples.
I play near the table.

I tried H3, but i am not prepared, it's hard for me still this level of rubber.

Any suggestion, for me please?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
H8-80 is supposed to be softer feeling. You can get hybrid style rubbers from Yinhe like Jupiter 3 Asia and 729 Battle 2 Max Pro in different hardness levels. You can also try boosting your H3.

gui

This user has no status.

gui

This user has no status.
Nov 2022
H8-80 is supposed to be softer feeling. You can get hybrid style rubbers from Yinhe like Jupiter 3 Asia and 729 Battle 2 Max Pro in different hardness levels. You can also try boosting your H3.

H8-80 / jupiter 3 is more easy than h3?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Big Dipper is much faster than H3. and Jupiter 3 is much easier to use than H3. H8-80 also is easier to use, but not as easy as Jupiter 3.

gui

This user has no status.

gui

This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Big Dipper is much faster than H3. and Jupiter 3 is much easier to use than H3. H8-80 also is easier to use, but not as easy as Jupiter 3.

What do you think that is better for me, júpiter 3 37,38,39,40 or 41°? Orange or blue sponge?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

What do you think that is better for me, júpiter 3 37,38,39,40 or 41°? Orange or blue sponge?

I have only tried the commercial version with orange sponge. So I can safely say that it is very excellent. I'm not certain if the blue sponge version is the same, of it's a more traditional Chinese style dense sponge.

Based on some of your comments, my guess is that 38d would be best for you. It's quite easy to use with good bounciness, and also strong spin.

gui

This user has no status.

gui

This user has no status.
Nov 2022
I have only tried the commercial version with orange sponge. So I can safely say that it is very excellent. I'm not certain if the blue sponge version is the same, of it's a more traditional Chinese style dense sponge.

Based on some of your comments, my guess is that 38d would be best for you. It's quite easy to use with good bounciness, and also strong spin.

Thaanks for help me.

Do you have any suggestion for Blade? I like a Lot a stiga ALL round because It is Very slow so help me in long pimples, but i am seeing New Blade made with Balsa.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019

Blocker close to the table.

I used the same setup like you, Grass DTecs OX isn't slow & don't dampen the power top-spin, if you only chop-block & don't attack with pips better to use LP with dampening like Giant Dragon Talon if possible National Team, with ARC it's difficult to get the maximum effect with chinese rubbers because you need full swing stroke & playing close to the table more, you can try boosting the chinese rubbers for more speed & spin but the problem it's to do full swing stroke playing close to the table.

gui

This user has no status.

gui

This user has no status.
Nov 2022

I used the same setup like you, Grass DTecs OX isn't slow & don't dampen the power top-spin, if you only chop-block & don't attack with pips better to use LP with dampening like Giant Dragon Talon if possible National Team, with ARC it's difficult to get the maximum effect with chinese rubbers because you need full swing stroke & playing close to the table more, you can try boosting the chinese rubbers for more speed & spin but the problem it's to do full swing stroke playing close to the table.

And about Blade? Suggestion?

I am seeing blades made balsa for long pips, but i dont know a good model.