Any players in NYC looking for people to play with!

This user has no status.
Hello guys I am very into table tennis but don’t really have people to play with the only time I get to play is on Saturdays but probably only twice a month at most at New York table tennis in flushing. I am open to going anywhere, I believe I would fall under intermediate but am not rated. Jus looking for local people to play with as my friends are not interested as me sadly :( Well if anyone is in the area dont be afraid to get in contact with me and get in touch looking forward to playing with some of yall!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
Hello guys I am very into table tennis but don’t really have people to play with the only time I get to play is on Saturdays but probably only twice a month at most at New York table tennis in flushing. I am open to going anywhere, I believe I would fall under intermediate but am not rated. Jus looking for local people to play with as my friends are not interested as me sadly :( Well if anyone is in the area dont be afraid to get in contact with me and get in touch looking forward to playing with some of yall!
Strongly recommend taking the train to Westchester Table Tennis Center in Pleasantville, Westchester County.
You’ll find players of all levels there along with 30 tables, large courts, high ceilings and flooring!
See if you can find your way there to check it out.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
Given you're in Flushing, you can take the 7 and come to NYTTF (nyttf.org) in LIC - there are singles events every Tue and Fri at 7pm and doubles on Sun at 4pm

There are lots of players at these events and you get a chance to play matches against players of different levels and styles

This user has no status.
Given you're in Flushing, you can take the 7 and come to NYTTF (nyttf.org) in LIC - there are singles events every Tue and Fri at 7pm and doubles on Sun at 4pm

There are lots of players at these events and you get a chance to play matches against players of different levels and styles
NYTTF is closed, owner wasn't paying rent as usual. No longer there.

says Or is it more legit...
says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
Hi, I'm interested. I'm 2070 and I can train twice a week, I have a table available from 7 pm to 9 pm Tuesday and Thursday.

Mauricio
Mind if I ask where? I’m from queens and I don’t mind as long as the commute is relatively short