Balsa Fibretec 75

says I'm still learning Table Tennis.
says I'm still learning Table Tennis.
Nov 2022
I hardly see many reviews about this blade anywhere. Would someone who's used it like to give some feedback? I feel like I want to try it.
Balsa_Fibretec_75.png

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
It's a light 5ply offensive blade. Tibhar does a good job as usual, sanded handle, sanded head, and is real looker with a nice emblem and a gold tag. I used MX-P and T05 when I tested it. Retails below 50 euros!5ply Abachi-fibreglass(fibre layer)-balsa-fibreglass(fibre layer)-AbachiBlade size: *will update this tomorrow*Thickness: According to Tibhar the core is 7.5mm is pretty thick, will measure this tomorrow as well.Weight: 72g (manufacturer details 70-75), I got a 2nd one in 68g.Speed: OFF (squarely off but it's top gear is around OFF+)Feel: It has a soft feel in general and still has this soft feel even on hard impact shots.Gears: Has many gears, it's fast when you hit hard and feels good on touch play.Control: Very easy to control MX-P on this blade and it feels great. Though control is relative, my friends have also said that it has immense control. That's the first thing that came to their mind and is the defining characteristic of this blade. I can vary placement of my shots easily as well as the speed.

pinched it from the competition 😂