Victas Catalogue

This user has no status.
Hi, i was encountering this error too, and i ended up figuring out that the victas website does not accept requests except if the user is coming from a country that victas sells to(i.e. USA, JP). As I am from brazil, even not using a vpn would work, as victas doesn't want to make their site public for people in this country. Victas also stops vpns(proxy based, from the internet) but if you have a personal vpn from an eligible country it should work!

Hi, i was encountering this error too, and i ended up figuring out that the victas website does not accept requests except if the user is coming from a country that victas sells to(i.e. USA, JP). As I am from brazil, even not using a vpn would work, as victas doesn't want to make their site public for people in this country. Victas also stops vpns(proxy based, from the internet) but if you have a personal vpn from an eligible country it should work!
I’m from Sweden, Victas is sold here, still does not work for me, but I don’t really care. I tested to help Martin.

Cheers
L-zr