Who will win the China Open World Tour 2012?

• Ma Long

Votes: 39 45.3%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Jun Mizutani

• Wang Liqin

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Chuang Chih-Yuan

• Oh Sang Eun

• Other (post below)

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Man, it is the Chinese Open and Wang Hao and Ma Lin already lost to non-Chinese players.... wtf?

Since when has Ma Lin lost to Oh SangEun? It's been ages since that has happened....

I honestly don't think Wang Hao is that overweight at the moment. Maybe he could lose a few pounds if he wants a better chance of beating ZJK, but otherwise, he is in pretty good form. Granted he lost in this tournament, but in the Korean Open he did well, and at least played pretty well against ZJK in the beginning. Overall I don't think he will have too much trouble against most if not all of the non-Chinese players. And his playstyle has never really been too much about speed and running around the table like it is for more traditional penholders.

I definitely wouldn't mind seeing WLQ win it all.....

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Da Li is back!!! His defence is a lot better now since he became the sparring partner for Jike, Ma Long and Wang Hao. Comparing to the Asians tournament a few months ago when he lost to Noshan, his offence is getting better too. Nearly as good as he used to be. But I think the main reason why he's playing well is that he's playing without pressure. Flash was quite right:)

Mar 2011
It will be tough against Ma Long. On the plus side, he's going into the match as the underdog. I was hoping that he reached the semis, and he did. If he wins against the world no1, it's a bonus. :)

In fact the game is on now.

The game just finished. Ma Long won it by 11-4,11-8,11-7,11-7. Well done. Xu Xin vs Jike is up next!:)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Yeeees, what a tournament! :)
Ma Lin out early, Wang Hao out early, Xu Xin beat Zhang Jike, Ma Long in the finals, Ding Ning out in the semis, Liu Shiwen in the final..
And guess what???
I THINK, that in the June rankings it will be Ma Long 1st, Zhang Jike 2nd and Xu Xin should be 3rd - it would reflect reality..
AND! Liu Shiwen will be no 1 in the women table tennis! Ding Ning will be second and probably Li Xiaoxia 3rd..
Yes yes and yes, super tournament this China open ;)