Hope to get your opinion on SANWEI EX-C Hynover

This user has no status.
Hello everyone🙋*♂️ Come and Follow US!

Do you have a good time this week? I'm back and with my warmest regards.😘

As we all know, SANWEI has a popular professional series called Expert Carbon series, which includes Froster/ Froster PBO/ Paramid/ Hynover.

In fact, their market response is very good😎, and we have received positive feedback from many professional players on the technical level through players' actual combat. Based on this feedback, can also push us to upgrade our products.

Now we arrive at TTD, with the help of the most professional platform, we hope to get more feedback on our Expert Carbon series (especially Hynover ) from every senior player, and I believe you can help us.✍

Finally, welcome everyone to follow our official:

🔵Facebook 🔴Instagram 🌐Website 💠Twitter 🔷Pinterest 🔶Youtube

POB%20jpg.jpeg

jpg.jpeg

pexels%20magda%20ehlers%201345813%20jpg.jpeg

jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 1 reviews
Hi,
are you able to give more specifications, such as the composition, thickness, average weight etc?
Also the different characteristics of PBO, Para-aramid and Kevlar, especially as Kevlar is an Aramid itself.

I think with this level of blade, one of the main things is being able to try them out before purchasing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Hi,
are you able to give more specifications, such as the composition, thickness, average weight etc?
Also the different characteristics of PBO, Para-aramid and Kevlar, especially as Kevlar is an Aramid itself.

I think with this level of blade, one of the main things is being able to try them out before purchasing.
Exactly what I was thinking too, in fact it's a matter of patent only: Kevlar is a registered trademark by Du Pont, as Twaron is another para-aramid based on the same idea by Akzo years after, but the chemical structure is not 100% the same. If they buy Kevlar, they've got the right to call it Kevlar, if they don't buy Kevlar but another para-aramid made by another company that did not pay for the patent, they can't name it Kevlar.

Maybe depends on the thickness of the material used ? its weight ?
You can also make a para-aramid similar to Kevlar just by chemically recycling PET 1 (PolyEthylene Therephtalate) plastic ! it's the most common plastic nowadays since it's used to make beverages plastic bottles such as mineral water, sodas, you name it...

Last edited:
Hello everyone🙋*♂️ Come and Follow US!

Do you have a good time this week? I'm back and with my warmest regards.😘

As we all know, SANWEI has a popular professional series called Expert Carbon series, which includes Froster/ Froster PBO/ Paramid/ Hynover.

In fact, their market response is very good😎, and we have received positive feedback from many professional players on the technical level through players' actual combat. Based on this feedback, can also push us to upgrade our products.

Now we arrive at TTD, with the help of the most professional platform, we hope to get more feedback on our Expert Carbon series (especially Hynover ) from every senior player, and I believe you can help us.✍

Finally, welcome everyone to follow our official:

🔵Facebook 🔴Instagram 🌐Website 💠Twitter 🔷Pinterest 🔶Youtube

POB%20jpg.jpeg

jpg.jpeg

pexels%20magda%20ehlers%201345813%20jpg.jpeg

jpg.jpeg

in our country, stores only sell paramid blade