No effect on rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
it happens all the time with me, yesterday i was really annoyed because the air was so humid and rubbers are wet, literally wet even if out wipe it out, ball will slide on your rubber if you run i through, no grip at all, picking up underspin and brush looping was a nightmare, i have to hit hard through the sponge to produce mechanical spin

@anders

from where i play even if its indoors there are no airconditioning system so the air stays humid, anyway i want to ask you how does Traction MS pro play? sorry out of the topic question

says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
No prob sxTT ;) Traction MS Pro plays a bit like Tenergy, but it's kinda easier to controll on loop to loop. The sponge is hard and the top sheet is soft, the sponge is boosted by Donic and it feels more like speed glue than anything else I've tried.. If you are an offensive player or enjoying the spin vs spin game with medium hard rubbers you are going to like this :) I like it somewhat better than the Tenergy :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
No prob sxTT ;) Traction MS Pro plays a bit like Tenergy, but it's kinda easier to controll on loop to loop. The sponge is hard and the top sheet is soft, the sponge is boosted by Donic and it feels more like speed glue than anything else I've tried.. If you are an offensive player or enjoying the spin vs spin game with medium hard rubbers you are going to like this :) I like it somewhat better than the Tenergy :p

thnx, although im not going to change my main set up i have a MMaze spare blade and ive been itching to try it:) spin to spin is my kind of game, more of a ,looper and i dont hit much, thnx again

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
thnx, although im not going to change my main set up i have a MMaze spare blade and ive been itching to try it:) spin to spin is my kind of game, more of a ,looper and i dont hit much, thnx again

sxTT, how do you like the Addidas rubber, P5?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
sxTT, how do you like the Addidas rubber, P5?

i really like it,its medium sponge has a nice feel a little soft maybe, good allround tensor, fits both wings really nice but i guess its because of my game, im a looper and i actually dont hit or smash, spin based game as you may say. it was only available in back so i can only have 1 sheet, i could have had both FH and BH fitted with P5 if it were also available in red

i did a review, but i guess it really does not bear or matter much since im no equipment expert nor a high level player, here is the linkhttp://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?2871-Adidas-rubbers

judging from the rubbers that you use sir they are a lot harder than P5 so i guess you may not like it unless you want to try a softer sponge more allround rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
hallo! blijkbaar komt het door het vochtige lucht. Je kan een handdoek of iets anders gebruiken om de damp af te vegen. Ik heb dit ook al eens eerder gehad.