Hoax online shop or not?

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
Hi everyone

I came upon this Estonian site: http://www.tabletennis11.com/

They have really exciting prices, some even half normal price (like stiga Ebenholz at around 50€, or Xiom Zetro Quad at around 50€).
All other prices being at least 10-20 % lower than average.
So I start wondering: either I've found something beautifull I'd like to share with all of you (they provide free WORLDWIDE shipping), or this site is just a hoax, trying to get your money without delivering...

Do any of you know this site? Have any of you maybe ever bought anything from this site?
If not, what are your thoughts on it?

Can't wait to get some replies on this...

May 2011
Just noticed they give different prices on the same products, depending on which way you've clicked through to them... Strange strange strange

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
I have ordered 3 times. The products are genuine and postage is free. 5% discount on the first 2 orders and 10% plus a free T shirt with the 3rd order (4 sheets Xiom Omega IV Pro). The last order he sent me an email on receipt of my order advising me that he had problems with his on line inventory and he did not have the black rubber but would have it in a couple of weeks. 2 or 3 weeks later he sent my order and I received it after 9 or 10 days in Australia.

I am very happy with this web site. The short delay due to being out of stock was not a problem because I always order rubber well in advance of when I intend changing my rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I have ordered 3 times. The products are genuine and postage is free. 5% discount on the first 2 orders and 10% plus a free T shirt with the 3rd order (4 sheets Xiom Omega IV Pro). The last order he sent me an email on receipt of my order advising me that he had problems with his on line inventory and he did not have the black rubber but would have it in a couple of weeks. 2 or 3 weeks later he sent my order and I received it after 9 or 10 days in Australia.

I am very happy with this web site. The short delay due to being out of stock was not a problem because I always order rubber well in advance of when I intend changing my rubber.

Yeah its funny cause that was your first post. STRANGEEE :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
It is my first post so what? Someone asked a question about the web site and I gave an answer. I don't waste my time giving stupid uninformed replies such as yours. If you care to check other forums you will find other positive reviews. It pisses me off that you are questioning my integrity. You know nothing about me and obviously know nothing about the tabletennis11 website. Why did you give this stupid response? Just to increase your number of posts.

Olvarox asked a question about the web site and I gave an answer and no doubt Olvarox would appreciate answers from others who have bought from the site and not from people who have no knowledge of the topic. If you care to look at Giangt's post above you will see a constructive response which would be helpful to Olvarox. You offer nothing so perhaps you should butt out and stop filling the thread with crap useless that no one really wants to read.