My tournament video (latest)

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
Uhm sir! I am the one attacking hahah :)
Btw thanks for the tips though :)
I was planning to do some defensive play too :)

You gotta be kidding... Sigh - stupid me.

Anywayz, you should use the strenghth of your legs more, always finishing your FH topspins high.
I'm too tired to give any more advice.
If you should happen to know your opponent in person, then give him my kind regards and this forum thread :p

You gotta be kidding... Sigh - stupid me.

Anywayz, you should use the strenghth of your legs more, always finishing your FH topspins high.
I'm too tired to give any more advice.
If you should happen to know your opponent in person, then give him my kind regards and this forum thread :p

Dont worry sir! I can also use your tips because i do chopping in wager games :))))))))

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Yeah Renz, just like what I told Judah, you gotta punish those bad balls. hahaha Put them away for good (be it a smash, top spins or just placements). Those bad balls are point balls, your points. Gotta finish them. It may sound ruthless, but that's the game. When you do that, you will put doubts in your opponents head, and he will start playing passively, and you've won half of the battle already.:0

Yeah Renz, just like what I told Judah, you gotta punish those bad balls. hahaha Put them away for good (be it a smash, top spins or just placements). Those bad balls are point balls, your points. Gotta finish them. It may sound ruthless, but that's the game. When you do that, you will put doubts in your opponents head, and he will start playing passively, and you've won half of the battle already.:0

I get what you mean Sir Azlan.... :)))
I think compromizing my opponent's weak mental state will make my job easier right sir????

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Ok a simple change can make a lot of difference to your standard here: you are an attacking player so you need to attack all the time; if your opponent serves long to the backhand dont just push the ball back. you must either move around and open with the forehand or develop your backhand opening topspin.

for now use the forehand but work on the opening with the backhand until you are confident in matches to play the stroke.

good luck!

Coach Satch TTD

Ok a simple change can make a lot of difference to your standard here: you are an attacking player so you need to attack all the time; if your opponent serves long to the backhand dont just push the ball back. you must either move around and open with the forehand or develop your backhand opening topspin.

for now use the forehand but work on the opening with the backhand until you are confident in matches to play the stroke.

good luck!

Coach Satch TTD

Thanks for the tip Coach Satch!!
For now, I am trying to focus on using my backhand on practice matches to enhance my confidence :)

In Korea, trainers make TIGERS.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll !!!!

In Philippines, they make a monster out of us hahahha :)

Reactions: judah000
Mar 2011
Thanks for the tip Coach Satch!!
For now, I am trying to focus on using my backhand on practice matches to enhance my confidence :)

What coach Satch say is right. You gotta stop playing passively. I know you have the BH, since I've seen plenty of time in your training videos. You gotta use it more often buddy. When you use it often, your confidence will come naturally..it'll be like 2nd nature to you, just like your FH. Push the ball if they're short or bottom heavy, but otherwise flick it or spin it and open up a rally. Coz I think loop to loop you're very good.

What coach Satch say is right. You gotta stop playing passively. I know you have the BH, since I've seen plenty of time in your training videos. You gotta use it more often buddy. When you use it often, your confidence will come naturally..it'll be like 2nd nature to you, just like your FH. Push the ball if they're short or bottom heavy, but otherwise flick it or spin it and open up a rally. Coz I think loop to loop you're very good.

I'll head to my chopper friend later and i will try to open up the rally with my backhand often so that I may learn to be confident with using it in crucial rallies :)

I don't blame you Renz..it's a feel good factor. Confidence is sky high and adrenaline still pumping hahahaha
Nah!!! i dont mean to be over confident cuz that also leads to passiveness which also ends in the word LOSE :)

Pretty good FH and serves... you seem to be lacking a good BH attack (especially against underspin), if you played more tactical players this would be a point of weakness for them to exploit again and again.

Yeah ! :bd i am going to practice my BH tomorrow :)))))