Training without effects!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2012
Hello TTD ! )
Everyday I have trainings ( basic exercisses and multi-ball ) and I usually do this very good !
When it goes to score , I can't apply training session !
Sometimes I make mistakes on the simple balls. I try to improve my technique but on the direction are more fails ... ((
Why ?
p.s Thanks for help :)

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Nervousness? :) Multiballs are good for coordination, but what you really need is probably more game simulations. Get a partner, serve like you usually do in a match, and play to finish the point. You don't have to keep score. You can even ask a partner to return the serve to a particular area on the table where you find that you're weak at.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2012
Nervousness? :) Multiballs are good for coordination, but what you really need is probably more game simulations. Get a partner, serve like you usually do in a match, and play to finish the point. You don't have to keep score. You can even ask a partner to return the serve to a particular area on the table where you find that you're weak at.
I have trouble with serve return,when I try to put more dangerous for opponent , and it make me very nervous (( but when it goes it to put simple on the table , it is easy to attack ..(

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Uhh sounds like you have a lot of tension when you play matches. Try to focus on the good things you do even when you play matches... doesn't matter if you lose. Make a plan before you serve and if your plan sticks to what you have thought you would do then cheer yourself. Try to play the albow of your opponent and see what happens... that usually works :)

This user has no status.
Hello TTD ! )
Everyday I have trainings ( basic exercisses and multi-ball ) and I usually do this very good !
When it goes to score , I can't apply training session !
Sometimes I make mistakes on the simple balls. I try to improve my technique but on the direction are more fails ... ((
Why ?
p.s Thanks for help :)

I had the same experience. But know, I don't train anymore with a coach. I usually play with other player and I myself figure out what I did wrong and I will just correct it. I'm learning on my own mistakes in matches that I played.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Read 2 reviews
As Azlan said, nervousness, but most important you must RELAX. during practices, you're good, cos you're relax. When you relax, all the strokes,
receiving service, etc etc can be executed nicely. Relax,in term of mind, hand,wrist etc. Once you can do it, your whole body while move together.
If you're stiff... your leg, body cant move at all,right? Then you cant play the ways you've been practices all this while during game.

Relax mate.... Hope this can help you.Cheers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
One little thing in your technique you can try is to have your elbow and your upper arm almost parallel to your body before every stroke. You have the elbow too much infront of you before you hitting. So, if you are standing straight you should just let your elbow hang straight down, not infront of you. If you are having you upperbody forward (as you have in the video), you have to take you elbow more backwards before every stroke.

Look at this video from 3.00:
Just look at Jörgens elbow. It alway goes backwards to the same posiotion (elbow parallel to your upper body).

I just did as you and have my elbow infront of my body before i should do my strokes. But when i did this little change in my technique my level went to a new level. I think this could help you a lot. So, as more you bending your upper body forwards, as more you have to pull your elbow backwards. And do this before every shot. doesnt matter if its backhand or forehand.

says http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=100002098293963
Sep 2011
Practice makes a man perfect your practicing multi ball and still you do not do well .
My answer to your problem is not practice you should know where your doing mistake
I think you may be doing wrong while receiving the serve once you do not receive well
all other best stroke dong work.
so practice serve and attack try to hit the third ball according to the ball you receive
a shot or topspin or place the ball .
Practise this for 20 minutes this daily for 15 days.
Then let me know the results.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2012
Practice makes a man perfect your practicing multi ball and still you do not do well .
My answer to your problem is not practice you should know where your doing mistake
I think you may be doing wrong while receiving the serve once you do not receive well
all other best stroke dong work.
so practice serve and attack try to hit the third ball according to the ball you receive
a shot or topspin or place the ball .
Practise this for 20 minutes this daily for 15 days.
Then let me know the results.
ok)) Thanks !

Sep 2011
Hello it is nice to read that ur realise your mistake first where your going wrong
I think that when you play most important is serve and reading the oncoming ball
When you practise you should change ur style of practise .
Practise serve nad attack practise and ask the partner to place the ball where you
usually go wrong remember that in match nobody gives the ball where you want
remember that we should always expect the unexpected and practise more matches
after your regular stroke practise .I hope this might help you
Shreeshail Happy TT

l

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
One thing I noticed whenever I do multiball and attempt to apply what I learn to real games is that I'll see the shot I just practiced and get excited to kill it because I killed it in the practice. I'll agree with others that you might be playing too stiff or tense so the best thing to do is just play loose but with correct form, don't attempt to kill every ball. Even the simplest shots can be overthought.