says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
We now have a winner for the Japan Open 2012 competition which included the German National Team T Shirt giving to TableTennisDaily by International umpire Dave Cochrane when he umpired in the World Team Table Tennis Championships! We are extremely sorry for the delay in announcing the winner.

To read more on the competition details click here

Jun Mizutani champion of Brazil Open 2012 defeating Oh Sang Eun in a close six sets! All users who voted for Jun Mizutani of Japan were put into the TableTennisDaily prize draw.

A total of 137 members on TableTennisDaily entered the prize draw. Thanks to everyone who took part in the TTD competition.

Timo Boll lost in round 2 and had acquired majority of the votes, 85 in total! Jun Mizutani had 15 votes to his name before the deadline.

Step 1

All winning entrants were cut up and put into a prize draw

japanwinners.jpg

Step 2

A winner was drawn from the bowl of entrants

Congratulations to LethalForehand in winning TableTennisDaily's Japan Open World Tour 2012 competition!​

japanwinnercomp.jpg

LethalForehand congratualtions! If you PM your address to us we will post your prize winnings right away!

Stay tuned for more TableTennisDaily competitions! Thanks for everyone who took part! Plenty more competitions will be on their way soon.

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Whoaa!! Congrats buddy!! :) Have a question for you. Is your FH really lethal? If it is, I really sympathize all your opponents hehehe

Once you received the shirt, where it, take a photo of you wearing it, and post it right here haha Just a thought buddy.
Again Dan, you did it mate. The best TT forum on the net by a mile!! :) Congrats to all TTD crews!!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Whoaa!! Congrats buddy!! :) Have a question for you. Is your FH really lethal? If it is, I really sympathize all your opponents hehehe

Once you received the shirt, where it, take a photo of you wearing it, and post it right here haha Just a thought buddy.
Again Dan, you did it mate. The best TT forum on the net by a mile!! :) Congrats to all TTD crews!!

Thanks so much Azlan! As I always say tho, without you guys this forum would not be no where near the same! :)

Thanks buddy!

Reactions: TTANKEY and azlan
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews

Nah, he makes FATAL finishing FH Topspins.

WTG dude, we'll win teh next one.