All about Joo se Hyuk!! ( Dan help me out here)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Heyyyyy Everyone...Im kind of new in this forum and all so am not really carrying much information about Joo. So we have about almost every players life away from the table here and all. But I was really really sad when i didnt get this guy's pictures videos and all. :( :( Yeah i get emotional when i dont bla bla bla....So anyone...having pictures of him and all, DO NOT WASTE ANOTHER SECOND AND POST THEM HERE PLEASE !! And whoever does this gets a Bro hug for freeee! :D

jooqatar1.jpg

Joo Se Hyuk in photo. Photo by: Reuters

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Reactions: YosuaYosan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Lol Dan i've literally memorized everything on that page :D But away from table pictures pliss? Like we've the chinese team pictures and all.

Yeah you are right, we have had a lot of pictures from the Chinese and Japanese National team, however the Korean team we do not have much of. Ill see what I can do buddy :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Hi there Freez :)

First I want to thank Dan for pointing me out as one of Joo's biggest fan :p
Second I want to apologize that my knowledge about Joo is not as big as my love to him as a player and person.. I am sorry..

However, here is a good hint to find his picture on the web, probably you will find some off-table photos like I did just now :)
Google image this --> 주세혁

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi there Freez :)

First I want to thank Dan for pointing me out as one of Joo's biggest fan :p
Second I want to apologize that my knowledge about Joo is not as big as my love to him as a player and person.. I am sorry..

However, here is a good hint to find his picture on the web, probably you will find some off-table photos like I did just now :)
Google image this --> 주세혁

Hehe I know you to well buddy! :)