• Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Other (Post below)

Votes: 9 3.8%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Samsonov appears an easy opponent for Jike. His performance against Henzell today was shaky at best. Henzell was allowed to control the game and only lost due to the amount of mistakes he was making going for big shots. Jike won't and didn't make those kind of mistakes today.

Wang Hao also looks a little shaky but I can see him easily getting through the QF

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
I stayed so sad after Boll lost..
I really wanted him to win..
Now Crisan will play his former team partner from Ochsenhausen, Chuang Chih-Yuan ..

They will be in the same team again next season, as Chuang is joining Crisan in Bremen.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Okay Dan, tell us what its like as a spectator being able see all the matches live at the arena. Is it crazy! Are you having fun yet! Have you got to hang out with any of the players! Tell us what it is like on the ground. What matches have you been able to watch?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have to say, Ariel Hsing played great. I believe she is 16 years old. It looks to me like, between now and when she is 24-26, if she had the right training and the opportunities to play internationally, she could be top 20 maybe even top 10. Too bad she is smart and will probably just go to college after she finishes High School next year. It was fun to see that she could give the World #3 a little bit of a challenge.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Ariel is 16 yes, and honestly she has a chance to do well in 2016. The problem is whether or not she continues to train after high school or head to Stanford. To my knowledge she has a very good chance with her referrals and connections to get in. The great thing is that she and her parents are very likely to discuss it and if is important enough for her, she would have the capability to train for Rio. However I believe she was already contacting her Stanford referrals just a week ago, but with her match play I wouldn't be surprised if she is talking to her parents about it at this point.

They are extremely supportive of her and her dreams and I have no doubt they will do everything to their ability to make them come true.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
IMG_20120730_100050.jpg
So I was there yesterday..... watched Mens singles Round 3 and Womens Round 4. I was sat next to these guys! Awesome!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Boll lost at least 3 points due to his false serves... And also a lot of his attempts to counter-attack with backhand top spin failed.

I would hate to see Chinese vs Chinese in the finals.

I hope Maze or Ovtcharov at least will get to play with the Chinese in the finals.

Last edited: