says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Here are some of my videos, check out my channel for more! Subscribe to my channel as I will regularly upload new videos.

Short topspin serve:

Backspin / no spin serve:

Backspin / topspin serve:

Long and fast serve:

I don't play many tournaments, I mainly just play with friends and family, luckily I know some Canadian national team players and I get a chance to play with them fairly often.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
I have uploaded a new tutorial for a short down the line serve. Enjoy! and check out my channel for more serve tutorial videos.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Hey Guys!
I'm the president of the University of Ottawa (Canada) table tennis club. We are currently in a contest organized by a organization called CampusPerks. The contest itself is sponsored by Samsung and the top 20 groups will be able to receive $500 to put towards an event, and in our case, if we win, the money will go towards an awesome table tennis tournament!

If you would like to help, all you have to do is go to http://samsung.campusperks.ca/en/entries/7n1p9, create an account (takes less than 1min) and click the "support" button my our page. The contest ends on September 20th, so please vote now! We only need to be in the top 20 to get the sponsorship, so any help will be greatly appreciated. By getting the sponsorship from Samsung, we will be able to promote table tennis and show more people what an awesome sport it is!