How to use this forum

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi, could someone tell me how to like some post? I can't find the "like" button anywhere. Thanx.
EDIT: It suddenly appeared! Thanx!

Good question. Posts can only be liked once a user has posted at least 5 posts.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Nuke, I think you mean: "User HAS STATUS!!!!"

You've gotta have the right tone of voice to give that statement it's appropriate meaning.

I forget what my status says but, for real, it is an option that stopped working about 4 years ago. Primarily, that was to distinguish that Der_Echte HAS STATUS, and pretty much everyone else has almost no status. Hahaha.

His status has mostly to do with street cred from chicken and beer bets and the number of goon squad captures he's made over the years, primarily using an $8.00 BH rubber to lay the trap. Although, these days he's upped the anti and now uses a $20.00 Nexy rubber for BH.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
My street cred comes from when you and Abe were wrestling over the Spartacus blade while I gave you all cover outside by whipping it out and demanding the goon squad pay me $20 ASAP for parking or I would pee all over them. I was at the ready and they were right in the spray zone, it would have been bad for them if they refused to pay the piper. They were eager to take away Abe's Spartacus and all those special H3's you had squirreled away in your pack, but they were less eager to get all wet and stanky. They wisely paid by electronic transaction, they didn't want to do a cash transaction and handshake for some reason.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It says,

"More SPiN, More SPiN"

[emoji2] It's been a while since I looked from the website instead of from tapa talk on my NSASpyPhone. But that is basically what Michael Landers told me I needed to do to improve several years ago. He said I needed more spin and I should learn to spin everything.

These days I think I get more spin than most people my level. But...more spin is always good.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I can definitely understand the part about them not agreeing to do the handshake ;)
My street cred comes from when you and Abe were wrestling over the Spartacus blade while I gave you all cover outside by whipping it out and demanding the goon squad pay me $20 ASAP for parking or I would pee all over them. I was at the ready and they were right in the spray zone, it would have been bad for them if they refused to pay the piper. They were eager to take away Abe's Spartacus and all those special H3's you had squirreled away in your pack, but they were less eager to get all wet and stanky. They wisely paid by electronic transaction, they didn't want to do a cash transaction and handshake for some reason.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
If Dan bring gs back status functionality, then we could update our status on how Goon Squad is chasing us or where we are in entrapping them.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Being that I've been trapped in Deep Space for some time now and gave up my SpyPhone and opted for a good old fashioned Abacus, I'm not sure I'd have access to those fancy functions.

I've found Deep Space to be one of the few ways to stay out of the way of the goon squad.

Back when I was at Delphi and using the Pythia for communication with the outside world, her messages were somewhat cryptic and hard to interpret. Kind of like some of the messages from certain members of the forum where you have to be able to read between the lines.

Back to my incubation tube.