Tutorials of Ma Long and Wang Hao

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Read 2 reviews
For both players, some basic infos, how both players held the blade, esp Ma Long. It all depends on your own liking and as for his style, he prefer to attack for both wing, so he'll try to adjust and hold at a level that can switch at comfortable movement. Generally, only share some basic and not in details. Like footwork, how to do a FH looping, BH etc. As FH loop, Ma Long take it slowly, cos it will generate much more spin. Some of his services, same movement but will some dummy to mislead your opponents, as mentioned by Wang Hao as well.

As WH, RPB bit hard, everything must be done at the 1st place, waist,elbow, wrist and footwork(to have a stability). RPB looping, take the ball at slightly open blade and take a step backward to attack at highest point of the ball to create more speed and spin via correct movement form left to right( wrist, elbow locked, power form foot up to waist and to hand, a full rotational.) You must pay attention the spin of your opponent before you received the ball (RPB) whether to open more or close the blade, add more spin(side way to flat or slightly higher) etc etc. If near table, move your right leg.

If there's any enquiry, pls ask. I'll try to answer, if i can. Thanks

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Thanx guys :)...more than happy to do it. After all, we are family, aren't we? hehe

Hey, you should know, I tired to give you more reputation points and it told me I had to give someone else first before I could give you more. :)

I never knew that. :) Thanks for the work of uploading so it is easier for us to see all the videos. Good stuff.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Cool, i love how Ma Long plays table tennis :D I wonder how long does it take to have a technique like that ;)