Live Draw - London 2012 Olympics

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
The draw is currently being released over on the ittf website!

To follow the draw click the links below

Main Draw

Men's Singles
Women Singles

We can use this thread to discuss the draw! :)

zhang_jike_13_11_11_Large.jpg

Photo by: Vincent Kovacs

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Looks like Wang has a tough draw anyway xD first match against Schlager, then against Tokic/Gao Ning.

True, I think Wang Hao will edge passed them tho. Will be close! I am interested in Joo Se Hyuk, he could do some amazing things here!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Hi; there was a guy in Facebook commenting that he was unhappy as Koki Niwa is not participating in the singles; I wanted to ask this: Who is in best shape: Koki Niwa or Seiya Kishikawa? The last time I heard something about Seiya was for winning the Japan Open (2011?) and Koki won against Ma Long...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
Hi; there was a guy in Facebook commenting that he was unhappy as Koki Niwa is not participating in the singles; I wanted to ask this: Who is in best shape: Koki Niwa or Seiya Kishikawa? The last time I heard something about Seiya was for winning the Japan Open (2011?) and Koki won against Ma Long...
I'd rather watch Koki Niwa as well, but Koki Niwa was ranked lower than Kishikawa at the time of entries. Which is probably why Kishikawa is playing. And don't forget that Koki Niwa has no experience with big tournaments like the WTTC or Singles World Cup yet. Timo has a nice draw. Tang Peng, Crisan, Chuang, and Wang Hao on his way. Could've been much worse. Look at Zhang Jike, he has to play Samsonov, Joo and Mizutani. xD

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
i have olympic tickets for the women's team quarter finals but my home country is on the other side of the draw. Is there any way to swap these tickets (a face value)?