How to watch Table Tennis - London 2012 Olympics

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
the scroll down on the right does not work.. clicked it for like 20 plus and nothing happens.. help!!.. really need to see he matches.. I am updated just because of articles from tabletennis pages in social networking sites.. I saw a while a go a northkorea vs spain(?) women match for like 8 seonds but the site changed channel.. help us watch the london olympics tabletennis.. been searching for hours and nothing.. but did saw rowing, basketball, football, and gymnastics from
particular site.. live!!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
the scroll down on the right does not work.. clicked it for like 20 plus and nothing happens.. help!!.. really need to see he matches.. I am updated just because of articles from tabletennis pages in social networking sites.. I saw a while a go a northkorea vs spain(?) women match for like 8 seonds but the site changed channel.. help us watch the london olympics tabletennis.. been searching for hours and nothing.. but did saw rowing, basketball, football, and gymnastics from
particular site.. live!!

You need to try get CCTV5 through tvu or sopcast. Only way I can think. Will keep you posted

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
All matches of the day are also saved on http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/london2012/index.html.
Here's a way to find all the live and saved matches easily:
Click the link, then find the first row of yellow buttons (12 Live Feeds and News, EBU Members Live, Live HD Events, etc.). Click the arrow at the right untill you find Table Tennis. This brings you to the main table tennis page with every recorded match on it, sorted by day.

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
A lot of sites like Eurosportvision aren't available in a few countries(In Italy,for example :))
In this case you can see the videos installing on your PC software like http://www.hidemyass.com/vpn/
With this software you can mask your true IP address guys and surf online with another IP.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Hey guys does anyone know if I can anywhere watch the match between Kalinikos Kreanga and Jean Michel Sauve? I was looking forward to see it on BBC Live but they didn't show it :(. Is there a possibility to watch these matches?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
I think my hopes for watching TT online is now a fantasy. I will just wait videos to be uploaded of youtube.

Youtubers aren't allowed to upload matches on Youtube. TTPoster did this morning, but his video is already removed.

Please,when Chinese's team play men single?

10:00 - 30/7/2012 (GMT+0) Zhang Jike - Bora Vang
13:00 - 30/7/2012 (GMT+0) Wang Hao - Werner Schlager

Hey guys does anyone know if I can anywhere watch the match between Kalinikos Kreanga and Jean Michel Sauve? I was looking forward to see it on BBC Live but they didn't show it :(. Is there a possibility to watch these matches?

I've watched it on a Belgian channel today... eurovisionsports.tv will probably upload all of today's matches tonight like they did yesterday so maybe you can rewatch it there.

Reactions: toannq