How to watch Table Tennis - London 2012 Olympics

This user has no status.
Hey this guy has this channel in Just in Tv. It seems that he likes table tennis. He is watching the olimpics and is streaming in Justintv what he is watching. I am pretty sure that if many of us start watching his channel and follow it and ask him to play table tennis, he will do so. i was able to watch the final of a game a few minutes ago but he just change to badminton after it finished :(
He is darknight12356

This user has no status.
Honestly, none of these links work for me in the US and I am just hoping that someone like Janus posts some videos that we can watch. But, with copy-write issues, that might not be possible.

Hey Carl. If you have any cable provider in the us you can watch the games here:
http://www.nbcolympics.com/table-tennis/index.html
and could also use justintv so we can watch your stream :)
In this page you can also watched the previous games as well.

Now for every one else youtube streaming of the Olimpics is only for:

Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brunei, Bhutan, Cambodia, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Iran, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.

And in 42 Sub-Saharan African territories on a non-exclusive basis, including:

Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2012
Hey, Xu Xin Lover, nice to hear that... Do I know you? What's your club?

If anyone else would be interested: www.facebook.com/ttcdamme
I admit I post a lot of clips coming from this forum, but I make my selection and always try to find new stuff to add.

And thank you for the tip ttActua!
i dont think you know me but you can find me on vttl/competitie. my club is ttc gemo. you know my know because of facebook :)

This user has no status.
Youtubers aren't allowed to upload matches on Youtube. TTPoster did this morning, but his video is already removed.

10:00 - 30/7/2012 (GMT+0) Zhang Jike - Bora Vang
13:00 - 30/7/2012 (GMT+0) Wang Hao - Werner Schlager

I've watched it on a Belgian channel today... eurovisionsports.tv will probably upload all of today's matches tonight like they did yesterday so maybe you can rewatch it there.

ahh. does it mean that youtubers cannot upload the matches even the olympics has ended?

I am hopeless! :(

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
If you are unable to view channels in the UK like BBC because you are from another country like me in New Zealand, you can download Expat shield. This hides your IP address and tricks the server into thinking your location is UK and you will be able to stream from BBC or other UK channels which cover the olympics, hope that helps :D

says yup.. from weibo haha :D
says yup.. from weibo haha :D
Oct 2011
A Chinese friend lend me this site just now. CNTV it's really cool! I think it's the best! It has everything! It's just that I haven't got to work it yet. It says it works in IE or Firefox only. So the little boxes with there, you can see all the games are there. Try it! Maybe it'll work for you. I'm still working it out. You'll need to download a Firefox plug-in and Cbox by the way, if I'm not mistaken. It's in Chinese so, I don't know, I just click and click haha

http://2012.cntv.cn/live/index.shtml