wanghaorubber.jpg

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
You sure that isn't Ma Lin and Wang Hao's rubbers? He's been using Sriver with Bryce sponge if I"m not mistaken for years.

Im not 100% sure Rich . I found the photos from an external site, which i believe they got them from the Chinese forum. Wang Hao does use sriver and has that dust/smear in the bottom of his sriver rubber...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
nice photos dan...if any of you guys out there want to start using hurricane or skyline, you first need to be in great shape and physically strong and fit, also what is required is a very good technique, you need good use of the shoulder and (unlike alot of europeans) not too much arm as alot of europeans just use their arm in their forehands and also you obviously need to boost the hurricane...looks like i'll be at the gym for a while getting in great shape in order to change to hurricane 3

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
@yosua and abakus
Joo DEFINETELY uses grass DTecs on bh but butterfly say he uses flIII for marketing purposes.
He defo uses Tenergy 64, yet butterfly often say he uses 05! Weird, huh?

Yep, must be marketing. Even when Joo put his racket after a set he put the Tenergy 64 facing upwards XD

Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
This thread is cool! Great help guys. I know many players out there are trying to find out what their Idol's are using. Although the equipment may vary depending on the date the pictures where taken and some pros might have change rubber occasionally.