What The Pro's Use - Discuss

This user has no status.
and there is no number. at least i cant see :)

Yes, this photo was originally used by 'underlaydisk' in the "Professional Tenergy" thread, saying that this may be a "pro custom" Tenergy. I knew Ovtcharov has recently changed to a Ovtcharov Original Senso, but I needed a photo to prove it and couldn't find it elsewhere. Thank you, underlaydisk, for this photo!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Another try :)

What equipment is Li Xiaoxia using atm? I think she was using Stiga Ebenholz Nct V at Kuwait Open. I saw a lot chinese females using it. Ding Ning and Guo Yue are playing this blade too. Which rubbers do they use?

Looks like the same old EB5 in the recent Kuwait Open. Ding Ning was spot using H8 before, not sure if LXX has follow. Their sponge has the same yellowish look.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Yes, this photo was originally used by 'underlaydisk' in the "Professional Tenergy" thread, saying that this may be a "pro custom" Tenergy. I knew Ovtcharov has recently changed to a Ovtcharov Original Senso, but I needed a photo to prove it and couldn't find it elsewhere. Thank you, underlaydisk, for this photo!

That photo is too blurry to show the print but it is indeed Tenergy 05. His new blade has the handle of Ovtcharov Original Senso Carbon but not the same structure. It has 2 red plys like the Baum Carrera Senso instead. He start using it in last year's World Tour Grand Final.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ovtcharov 2014 grand final blade.jpg
    ovtcharov 2014 grand final blade.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,376
Last edited:
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
Does anyone know what tenergy kristian karson use in backhand?

No, but I'd presume Tenergy 64, since that has been a popular combo in Sweden: T05 forehand and T64 backhand.. But yeah, i've been curious what equipment Kristian Karlsson uses now as he is a Butterfly player too! :)

says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
Does anyone know what tenergy kristian karson use in backhand?

Never seen Kristian Karlsson using Tenergy. But now he does! He played with Stiga Clipper Wood and Calibra on both sides for a looong time!. I have been handing him his equipment in the practise hall a few times, when Stiga posts his sponsored material to the office...
I will ask him!

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
Does anyone know what Miu Hiranos blade and fh/be are for 2016? I have been watching her lately and I think she will be pretty good. I have tried to find photos. I read it is a stiga clipper wood.. (tho also read her favorite blade is the stiga allround evolution.. the picture I found has black writing instead of red where it should say wood or evolution. But those blades have red writing, but it's also blurry could be red? (youtube pause photo) also in that photo I have seen a code for the butterfly that she uses t05 for fh. So I'm 99% sure on the fh. Anyone else know anything? Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Should be Clipper with T05 on both sides. She used the Allround Evolution before she made the change to Clipper. I think she played with a TSP Reflex Award OFF when she was even younger.

Does anyone know what Miu Hiranos blade and fh/be are for 2016? I have been watching her lately and I think she will be pretty good. I have tried to find photos. I read it is a stiga clipper wood.. (tho also read her favorite blade is the stiga allround evolution.. the picture I found has black writing instead of red where it should say wood or evolution. But those blades have red writing, but it's also blurry could be red? (youtube pause photo) also in that photo I have seen a code for the butterfly that she uses t05 for fh. So I'm 99% sure on the fh. Anyone else know anything? Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
Should be Clipper with T05 on both sides. She used the Allround Evolution before she made the change to Clipper. I think she played with a TSP Reflex Award OFF when she was even younger.

Thanks. Any idea on sponge thickness? It looks pretty thick. Thanks