Best blade for my set-up?

This user has no status.
I plan on getting DHS SKYLINE 2 NEO Blue Sponge FH and yasaka Rakza 7 Soft BH. What balde would you recommend which is a not too expensive but performs really well. My loop is developing; I block pretty well; My drive/ smash is very strong; I chop decently. Any recommentdations? My current set-up there on the left. Thanks for the advice! :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I plan on getting DHS SKYLINE 2 NEO Blue Sponge FH and yasaka Rakza 7 Soft BH. What balde would you recommend which is a not too expensive but performs really well. My loop is developing; I block pretty well; My drive/ smash is very strong; I chop decently. Any recommentdations? My current set-up there on the left. Thanks for the advice! :)

Okay, so, a few questions:

Do you want something faster than what you have? Slower than what you have?

Or do you want more control?

spin?

What do you think you will need?

If you have a coach or no someone who is a pro level player, asking them what they think would be best for your style of play would be ideal.

This user has no status.
I'm pretty satisfied with my speed and control. I'm more focused on my placement usually and not on speed or spin. So generally a blade with the same or better speed than the Stiga Optimum Sync would be generally better but I gotta pair that with amazing control. I would go for the Butterfly Photino if I had te money but infortunately I don't. A blade around ~100$ would be my budget.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
TBS, MMaze or alc are all good suggestions but they are also very expensive, if you want wood i would suggest YEO, clipper is good but its kinda heavy and some dont like a heavy set up, if you like composite id go for xiom stradivarius or V1 carbon, in that budget i would go for the stradivarius, it plays like the TBS

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
One of my team mates is playing with a similar setup. He play's with Yasaka Ma Lin Soft which is a good setup. Decent speed without compromising with control. It has a good feeling and the carbon layers is in the 3 layer and not the second as most blades. This gives a special feeling and the sweet spot is great too!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I'm pretty satisfied with my speed and control. I'm more focused on my placement usually and not on speed or spin. So generally a blade with the same or better speed than the Stiga Optimum Sync would be generally better but I gotta pair that with amazing control. I would go for the Butterfly Photino if I had te money but infortunately I don't. A blade around ~100$ would be my budget.

If you are happy with what you have, what do you want that would be different from a new blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
One of my team mates is playing with a similar setup. He play's with Yasaka Ma Lin Soft which is a good setup. Decent speed without compromising with control. It has a good feeling and the carbon layers is in the 3 layer and not the second as most blades. This gives a special feeling and the sweet spot is great too!

yeah i forgot that 1, its a good blade and same goes with the ma lin carbon, its a little faster but still good

@ corpii

where do you play bro?