Is table tennis the hardest sport in the world?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Would you argue that table tennis is one of the hardest sports to be the best at? Perhaps in the top 5 most hardest.... you decide

_44954406_tabletennis512.jpg

Photo Source. bbc.co.uk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I think it is one of the hardest sport, since there is such a variety of playing styles. It is in many ways a power sport, a reaction sport, and definitely a technical sport. Personally I play Table Tennis, Ultimate, Disc Golf, CREW (rowing), Volleyball, Baseball, and Football (soccer and american football). I also play String Bass, this is just about equally hard as Table Tennis to me (in terms of competing to be the best I can be, and in the world (which likely won't happen for either)

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
it is definitely one of the hardest to learn and perfect and the reaction time required at the top level is amazing

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Yeah, it's definitely up there amongst the hardest sports, reaction time, accuracy, fitness, endurance and many more factors; but each sport has its difficulties!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yeah, it's definitely up there amongst the hardest sports, reaction time, accuracy, fitness, endurance and many more factors; but each sport has its difficulties!

Very true simon! I think with all the different elements table tennis reqires.. it ranks it up there...

Btw do you like the sub forums i put in like you requested? click forum and you can see it :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Yup! It's great. Just checked it out :D Oh and also another thing I noticed, for the time zone in general settings, there is no Melbourne/Sydney Australia time, can you put one in? :D

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yup! It's great. Just checked it out :D Oh and also another thing I noticed, for the time zone in general settings, there is no Melbourne/Sydney Australia time, can you put one in? :D

Thats good :D

Yeh i will try dude!

Thanks

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey man, I see you added some more subforums, it's awesome, so much neater now :D

ah thats brilliant!
Thanks for the guidance!, i hope soon it will be a lot better with some help from a friend... it will show latest threads ect... should be updated soon, so keep yours eyes peeled for it lol :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I think it's definitely one of the hardest.
You need to have good reflexes and I don't know a sport where you have to be smart and change tactics within one match and adjust to the different opponents like in table tennis.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I think it's definitely one of the hardest.
You need to have good reflexes and I don't know a sport where you have to be smart and change tactics within one match and adjust to the different opponents like in table tennis.

very true!

If we compare table tennis to badminton for instance,,, there is a big comparison,, table tennis has spin on the ball... however badminton you need lots of footwork.. its hard to judge but a good debate :D

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
very true!

If we compare table tennis to badminton for instance,,, there is a big comparison,, table tennis has spin on the ball... however badminton you need lots of footwork.. its hard to judge but a good debate :D

badminton is actually fastest sport in the olympics