BAdminton final TT

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Heck of a game...he should have wrapped it up. Some element of choking? I agree. Leading 19-18 on the final set, he should have focus more to get the set point, instead he played safe with baseline pushes. He missed the baseline and it was 19-19. Then Lin Dan went for all out offense, smashing everything that goes over his head. Chong Wei managed to return 5 of those smashes, but soon find himself unable to contain the merciless assault from Lin Dan, and it was 20-19 to Lin Dan, the gold medal point. Chong Wei decided to sit back and pushing the shuttle to the baseline, and eventually he pushed to hard, and the ball went long.

I was wrecked, devastated beyond belief. He should've sealed the match. And now, he will go into retirement, as one of the best badminton player ever that never won the Olympic gold. Two Olympic silvers (2008 & 2012), will never make up that single gold that he missed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Heck of a game...he should have wrapped it up. Some element of choking? I agree. Leading 19-18 on the final set, he should have focus more to get the set point, instead he played safe with baseline pushes. He missed the baseline and it was 19-19. Then Lin Dan went for all out offense, smashing everything that goes over his head. Chong Wei managed to return 5 of those smashes, but soon find himself unable to contain the merciless assault from Lin Dan, and it was 20-19 to Lin Dan, the gold medal point. Chong Wei decided to sit back and pushing the shuttle to the baseline, and eventually he pushed to hard, and the ball went long.

I was wrecked, devastated beyond belief. He should've sealed the match. And now, he will go into retirement, as one of the best badminton player ever that never won the Olympic gold. Two Olympic silvers (2008 & 2012), will never make up that single gold that he missed.
really sad case....but wat to do...we're only human....he tried his best but still...juz like wanghao.....3 silver.... :(