Shoes for wide feet

This user has no status.
Hi guys

I`m in need for a par of new shoes, my problem is my wide feet and high arc.
Recently i found a pair that was comfortable Prince NFS Indoor V. (squash shoes)
http://www.thumpsports.co.nz/prince-nfs-indoor-v-shoe/

Unfortunately there was only size 41 last pair ,and i need one size bigger since my feet
gets swollen up after some matches :(.

I tried alot of ordinary TT shoes from differnent brands and always must send them back to
supplier.

Can you recomend me some shoes or brand to look into?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Hi there

U can try the crosstrainner from the main brands, like asics, addidas,NB, etc. Some of them are quite wide, and they have size for width. Myself, i have flat feet problem, need to use custom insert, and Asics GEL-496TR, in 2E, is wide enough for me. They were recommened by my physio.

This user has no status.
Man so many modells to choose from ,crosstrainer shoes you say?
As i am an heavy player i need stable shoes with good damping :)
I dont even know what crosstrain is :) ,volleyball shoes seems to work fine with TT also.

I found an website with some differnet brands Asics and Adidas etc ,but there was no option to order extra widht 2E.
Perhaps mostly companies has standard sizes in stock and have to order directly from producer.

Hopefully i can find a good model soon, i had a three hour long training today an my bigtoe nail is blue and hurting as hell.
Thx bud for trying help me out

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Crosstrainers are designed for , well, a bit of everything, as u can tell from the name. I was choosing very carefully too, looked at volleyball/tennis/badminton shoes. But, for Asics, they have this different designs, where some are for 20%running & 80% lateral movement, and some the other way around. The model i chose, with the guide of my physio, was the kind designed for 80%lateral & 20% running, since we often move side way rather than backward & forward.
I dont usually speak on the forum unless i know what im saying ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2019
Hey I am new here and I am also looking for tennis shoes for wide feet. Let me know if you know about any. BTW I also read some good reviews about fila's energized shoes for wide feet.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
switching to Stiga Liner 2 a couple of months ago solved the issue for me. just keep in mind they run a bit small, so order one size up: I'm typically a size EU 42 and ordered 43 that fits perfectly. They're priced quite fairly on TT11

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You guys do realize that you reply to a bot asking for TENNIS shoes? :p

Thank you Fabian. I was reading and wondering how come people cannot piece this info together or that this thread that is being responded to is from 2012!!!

It is nice to see that some people read and pay attention. :)

This user has no status.
try yonex badminton shoes. its what i use and i have size 46 wide feet. Very nice for me.

Hey yang fan can we use badminton shoe in table tennis? I see and like Yonex all england 10. But i m not sure be good to use badminton shoe.i see badminton shoes are cheap and good quality than table tennis shoes.are u okay to use badminton shoes?