people plzzz give me reviews about my new setup

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Boosts TX is a hard rubber. It's about 2 steps lower than Calibra LT Plus. Still good nevertheless. I think, all in all, it's a safe set up if you have the ability and technical know how. Looping with FH is going to be fun, and blocking with your BH will be a nightmare initially. :) But, be patient, and you'll get it in the end.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Boosts TX is a hard rubber. It's about 2 steps lower than Calibra LT Plus. Still good nevertheless. I think, all in all, it's a safe set up if you have the ability and technical know how. Looping with FH is going to be fun, and blocking with your BH will be a nightmare initially. :) But, be patient, and you'll get it in the end.
It's not easy to block with Boost? Hmm.. interesting.. I have Boost TC on BH on my Stiga OC WRB.. Blocking has been a nightmare till now. I always thought my blade is not suited for blocking. After a lot of regular practice, I seem to have the hang of it now. But the rubber feels quite slow in counters.

Mar 2011
It's not easy to block with Boost? Hmm.. interesting.. I have Boost TC on BH on my Stiga OC WRB.. Blocking has been a nightmare till now. I always thought my blade is not suited for blocking. After a lot of regular practice, I seem to have the hang of it now. But the rubber feels quite slow in counters.

I'm not just talking about the rubber, it's the combination of those rubbers with your Rosewood :)
Your previous blade the OC WRB rated 73(control) & 80(Speed) OFF-
Your new blade the Rosewood7 rated 49!(control) & 139!(Speed) OFF+
My Ebenholz7 rated 46(control) & 141(speed) OFF+

Of course it'll be easier to block with your previous set up :) It's a huge step up buddy. In terms of speed, you just might get what you wished for hehehe