Apr 2012
What it your favourite movie ?
I liked the lords of the rings trilogy.:cool:

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I guess, one of the entertaining things about seeing a thread that was started 6 years ago and has been dead for 4 years is, seeing and remembering the members who were around back then and wondering what may have happened to them.

But why on earth would someone necromance this thread? :)

The Green Mile

donaldgunde, I want some answers. Why? Why are you making all those posts about music and movies on a TT site? Or are you simply a bot?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I guess, one of the entertaining things about seeing a thread that was started 6 years ago and has been dead for 4 years is, seeing and remembering the members who were around back then and wondering what may have happened to them.

But why on earth would someone necromance this thread? :)

Someone? Well, it was revived by donaldgunde, who/which is a bot/spammer. Don't know why they occasionally pick yearold threads...
Anyway, I vote for Leon - The Professional. Highly recommended. Jean Reno, Natalie Portman, Gary Oldman...and Carl: It plays in New York City...:)

Edit: Just saw that you're already onto him/it...

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Someone? Well, it was revived by donaldgunde, who/which is a bot/spammer. Don't know why they occasionally pick yearold threads...
Anyway, I vote for Leon - The Professional. Highly recommended. Jean Reno, Natalie Portman, Gary Oldman...and Carl: It plays in New York City...:)

Edit: Just saw that you're already onto him/it...

The thing is, one of his his posts had been edited. Or I would have deleted them all already. I have never seen a bot that wrote a post and then edited it.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
The thing is, one of his his posts had been edited. Or I would have deleted them all already. I have never seen a bot that wrote a post and then edited it.

That'd be indeed a little odd for a regular bot. But still, his intentions are pretty obvious. You are very polite and lenient, I have to say. As a mod I would have deleted every one of his posts and his account no questions asked...

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
That'd be indeed a little odd for a regular bot. But still, his intentions are pretty obvious. You are very polite and lenient, I have to say. As a mod I would have deleted every one of his posts and his account no questions asked...

He actually responded to my question in a the other thread. But Dan beat me to deleting and deleted everything from him.

It is more that I actually like to play with my food like a cat.

Do you remember what I did to Burnt Man before I banned him? I spent 12 hours simply deleting every post he made as he was accusing me of censoring him and being unfair and didn't seem to realize he was already banned but I kind of figured, since he had tortured the forum for so many months, I might as well get him good and riled up before I pulled the plug.

I wanted to read that reply and see if I could play with this guy. :) I am not in a rush to ban a human I know I am going to ban. :)

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
He actually responded to my question in a the other thread. But Dan beat me to deleting and deleted everything from him.

It is more that I actually like to play with my food like a cat.

Do you remember what I did to Burnt Man before I banned him? I spent 12 hours simply deleting every post he made as he was accusing me of censoring him and being unfair and didn't seem to realize he was already banned but I kind of figured, since he had tortured the forum for so many months, I might as well get him good and riled up before I pulled the plug.

I wanted to read that reply and see if I could play with this guy. :) I am not in a rush to ban a human I know I am going to ban. :)

Man, you are one cunning (and patient) mod...;)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Man, you are one cunning (and patient) mod...;)

Now, Dan, on the other hand....:) hahaha. No nonsense.

But I really did get a kick out of causing that old guy's blood pressure to rise. Every time he would post a long tirade about fairness and how I was censoring his opinions, I would wait a bit so that, at least some people saw it. Then delete and write a post about how nice it was that the forum had been so calm and quite that day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.