What is the best alternative for Tenergy 05?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
There is someone who played necromancer and woke up a bunch of old threads today. [emoji2] No harm when a new member, in his enthusiasm, opens a bunch of long dead threads.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

There is someone who played necromancer and woke up a bunch of old threads today. [emoji2]

No harm when a new member, in his enthusiasm, opens a bunch of long dead threads. [emoji2]

We got necro AND double posting in the same thread, boys!

Technology has past me by. I have no idea how I did that. I thought I pressed the edit button to space the paragraphs and add an extra smiley face. But somehow it turned into two posts. Hahaha.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
We got necro AND double posting in the same thread, boys!

Somewhere near Gotham City, The Joker is doubled over with glee laughing his slim azz off...

joker16.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Nothing can take tenenrgy 05 place .... that's what my coach says and i accept it . i used to have nittaku rubbers in my forehand fastarce p 1 and it was good but after using tenergy 05 i felt like a champion . its about 4 years that i use tenergy and i think nothing can be it although it tears so easily ....

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yeah. It's sad that, after almost 10 years, nobody has figured out how to make something as good. But, the truth is, they haven't.

I think MXP comes closest in performance. But still, Tenergy feels better.

Reactions: Suga D

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
Yeah. It's sad that, after almost 10 years, nobody has figured out how to make something as good. But, the truth is, they haven't.

I think MXP comes closest in performance. But still, Tenergy feels better.

The real worry is that someone will work out how to successfully market something equally overpriced !

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The real worry is that someone will work out how to successfully market something equally overpriced !

Hahahah. I thought that was the elusive H3 National Blue Sponge for $100-160 that nobody can get but everybody seems to have.

Oh no. Now the goon squad is after me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Omega 7 Hyper. Even stronger than T05H

That sounds interesting, and from my point of view Rasanter R53.

On pro level I think Butterfly has just found the right moment to introduce Dignics, so tenergy players can move "up" instead of sideways.

On amateur level, this will remain a question of money. Get any MX-P/blueStorm/etc. for 2/3rds of tenergy price and be happy with 2/3rds of the performance. Just don´t kid yourself that these rubbers are equal anywhere where the full potential of a t05/R53/"selected" rubbers can be activated.

Or in simple words: I would not play better with a t05 than with an R47, so why pay more.
My friends from 3rd and 4th leagues have a different point of view on that.
And some will play with R53 soon ;)