What is the best alternative for Tenergy 05?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Why are so many best alternative to Tenergy type threads being woken up from the dead?

Probably because undead stuff is a Halloween thing

Or it is a trick because asking for Tenergy alternatives is ILLEGAL

Last edited:
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
The Singularity will be caused when an ever increasing frenzy on an irresistable topic reaches the threshold and collapses into itself.

This is that topic and that’s the reason behind the rule, expressing an immutable taboo.

Next to that, the answer is obviously Fastarc G-1. Regardless of the question. Because that’s also a set fixed point.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
If people stopped wearing black socks and shirts with their name on the back, among other Rules, they would be better respected by the world at large. The resulting improvement in self-confidence and happiness could lead to weight loss, improved health, more strength, better footwork and even improved job performance. The promotions that ensue would mean that you could afford to actually BUY Tenergy (and of course new blades to go with it, and proper glue, which you would cease to sniff).

And then you wouldn't need to ask or answer this question. The Table Tennis Gods are benevolent, mostly. To Obey means nets and edges go your way.

Things were different in freaking 2010 (!!) when this thread started. But as we approach a decade later it was clear that a Rule was needed. The Gods supplied it.

Last edited:
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Also forget the rubber. Buy another blade.

Rule 20 The correct number of blades to own is n + 1 where n is the number you own now. An exemption can be made for players in committed relationships, in which case the correct number is s-1, where s is the number of blades that causes your spouse or partner to leave you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
If people stopped wearing black socks and shirts with their name on the back

I agree on black socks as a fellow cyclist but the name on the back thing is actually mandatory if you want to enter league or tournament play in civilised parts of the ping pong world.

Reactions: lVegita
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I agree on black socks as a fellow cyclist but the name on the back thing is actually mandatory if you want to enter league or tournament play in civilised parts of the ping pong world.

This would explain the Table Tennis Gods actions towards Svenska Bordtennisförbundet since the days of Waldner and Persson. Perhaps, though, they allow it in formal league play and reject it for just hanging out playing at the club.

A seance with the Gods is required.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
This would explain the Table Tennis Gods actions towards Svenska Bordtennisförbundet since the days of Waldner and Persson. Perhaps, though, they allow it in formal league play and reject it for just hanging out playing at the club.

A seance with the Gods is required.

You can wear anything during practice but most old farts will be sporting club jerseys (with their name) originating from clubs that hasn't existed since BWM (Before Waldner could have a Moustache).

Yeah Seriously. A simple forum search should answer your question and much MORE. To answer the OP's question. Victas Extra >15 and Rakza 7 IMO.

Why are so many best alternative to Tenergy type threads being woken up from the dead?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Probably because undead stuff is a Halloween thing

Or it is a trick because asking for Tenergy alternatives is ILLEGAL

LOL

... Good alternatives are ... donic bluefire m2
I'd say maybe JP01 would be more like T05, and JP03 would be smth like T05FX IMHO....

This user has no status.
Does the OP really mean "alternative" or is he actually looking for a "clone" that behaves thre same way as T05? There are several rubbers that suit my game better than T05 and are therefore an alternative for me. But... a lot of people seem to look for a rubber with the same trajectory, speed, feel, and behavior, but at a lower price. Obviously they won't find that.