What is the best alternative for Tenergy 05?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Tibhar Genius (spring sponge clone) is pretty close to Tenergy. In my experience, it is much easier to play with and is more "linear" than Tenergy, which can be almost unpredictable at times (but maybe because I've only started using T05 recently and I'm not quite used to it yet). I would recommend those looking for a cheaper alternative to go to Genius. I sure will switch back after my last sheet of Tenergy dies.

says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
Oct 2010
http://www.butterflyonline.com/2011BTYCatalog.pdf

Above is the 2011 press PDF version of butterfly catalog, please turn into page 32,

"When Should I Change My Rubber Sheets?"​
A rubber’s performance will deteriorate as time and the elements take their toll. The rubber will produce less spin than it once did and will not feel as lively. The life expectancy of your rubber sheet will vary depending on how often you play. A Good Rule of Thumb:

[# of days played/week] = [# of times to change/year]

with the street price of $70s per sheet, how many people out there can afford this "Good Rule of Thumb". throughout the whole catalog theres not a single price figure on their products, why do you think ? ;)

Reactions: Gourav Acharya
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Try express x-plode, it's got a similar feel to tenergy because its quite hard but a lot more pace. Spin and control are great though the extra speed makes it a bit harder to play with than Tenergy, so you've gotta be prepared to fully commit to shots. I've not been playing with it long but had some great results, it'll take me a bit longer to get used to it properly but when I've been playing well with it, it seems a lot more effective than tenergy.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Try express x-plode, it's got a similar feel to tenergy because its quite hard but a lot more pace. Spin and control are great though the extra speed makes it a bit harder to play with than Tenergy, so you've gotta be prepared to fully commit to shots. I've not been playing with it long but had some great results, it'll take me a bit longer to get used to it properly but when I've been playing well with it, it seems a lot more effective than tenergy.

Hey Phil. That sounds likea great rubber!!

I see your from Wiltshire... my coach kevin satchell is from there with players like Tim Omahony, Eddie Roofe ect who play in the Swindon League.. I played in it for 1 year once :).. Im guessing you know these players?

Dan

This user has no status.
is'nt hexor similar price to tenergy??? and Gregs if i was you,,, buy some old sheets of Sriver and boost them that would be cheap and cost efficient :p.. tabletennis rubber prizes suck!!

i am using sriver EL but i didnt used any boost till nowbut yeah as told by Dan i will try some boost as tenergy is really costly... :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
online κατάστημα παπουτσιών

θα θελα τα φωτα σας αν καποιος χρησιμοποιει το internet για την
αγορα υποδηματων και ρουχων.
πανω απο ολα να ειναι δοκιμασμενα για την ποιοτητα τους οσων αφορα την αυθεντικοτητα και την αποστολη στην ελλαδα, οπως επισης αν γνωριζετε και τα εξοδα αποστολης για Ελλαδα.

Παπούτσια γυναικεία

ASICS SHOES
ευχαριστω εκ των προτερων.

This user has no status.
online κατάστημα παπουτσιών

θα θελα τα φωτα σας αν καποιος χρησιμοποιει το internet για την
αγορα υποδηματων και ρουχων.
πανω απο ολα να ειναι δοκιμασμενα για την ποιοτητα τους οσων αφορα την αυθεντικοτητα και την αποστολη στην ελλαδα, οπως επισης αν γνωριζετε και τα εξοδα αποστολης για Ελλαδα.

Παπούτσια γυναικεία

ASICS SHOES
ευχαριστω εκ των προτερων.

είσαι βάζοντας μια διαφήμιση εδώ;

This user has no status.
Palio Thors or LKT Red Diamond are kicking up a big fuss.
I think the ease of T05 will not be beaten but these 2 rubbers seem worth trying.
I play with Palio Thors now. and i used T05 for the longest period before. I would say Thors is a good substitute. Does some things better and some things not as good. But al in all if u put in just a little extra effort then u will not be dissapointed.
But for the price of $12 which is less than £9 I definitely think Red Diamond is worth a try for u guys

Last edited: