What is the best alternative for Tenergy 05?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
the only butter fly things I own are a VSG-3000 Blade, a sheed of old sriver and 2 sheets of Speedy PO......... bought these in the days when butterfly was cheap and by sheap I mena like $30 per rubber lol.. now days I am basically strictly a Asian rubber man and CCT National strike seems like a very cost effective rubber anything under max is hard to play with away from the stable but the touch and speed you can generate with it is excellent. Also 729 Cream is nice, the throw angle of it is a bit high but, it produces ALOT of spin and the control is fantastic when I use it on my 729 Bomb Blade and my vsg-3000... hope this helps

Tek

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
online κατάστημα παπουτσιών

θα θελα τα φωτα σας αν καποιος χρησιμοποιει το internet για την
αγορα υποδηματων και ρουχων.
πανω απο ολα να ειναι δοκιμασμενα για την ποιοτητα τους οσων αφορα την αυθεντικοτητα και την αποστολη στην ελλαδα, οπως επισης αν γνωριζετε και τα εξοδα αποστολης για Ελλαδα.

Παπούτσια γυναικεία

ASICS SHOES
ευχαριστω εκ των προτερων.
αυτα τα προιοντα δεν εχουν σχεση με επιτραπεζια αντισφαιριση

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I,m using the Haifu rubbers with the blue sponge power i love it and very good on my wallet

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hey Phil. That sounds likea great rubber!!

I see your from Wiltshire... my coach kevin satchell is from there with players like Tim Omahony, Eddie Roofe ect who play in the Swindon League.. I played in it for 1 year once :).. Im guessing you know these players?

Dan

It is very good, i need a nice hard rubber to make my blocking effective else I struggle a lot more. Tried others replacements like Stiga Boost TC and TX which are good too, but this is the best.

Yeah I know all of them, sure you know me too as I've been to superleague at filton loads, though not since the season began as I've been too busy.

This user has no status.
I will be honest with u and say that there is definitely no replacement.
You just gotta look after them. That means getting the sticky sheets and putting them on after every session. Cleaning with water 2-3 times every 5 sessions. Just making sure to keep a sticky protector sheet on after every session is the most important. I had my Tenergies last 13 months and someone thought they were just 4 months old.
It doesnt matter how much u play its just important to know that every rubber gets the same value for money in the end. Well not every because some have terrible durability

This user has no status.
because it never lets the topsheet lose any grip. Even after 8 months of using the grip was the EXACT same as brand new.
Even when the grip starts to go a little having the sticky protective film transfers some of the stickiness and gives all the grip back. Almost feeling tacky.
Thats how i think it works. Either way it keeps the topsheet fresh.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
The price for Tenergy is now astronomical and I was wondering if there was a rubber with similar characteristics that would be a suitable replacement.

For a low 15 dollars in the U.S (not sure about Europe), Gambler Outlaw has the same feel and weight. Athough it's not as durable (it can still last 3 or 4 months), it is lighter than Tenergy 05.

Best of all... it's cheaper! :D

It uses a very soft lavender sponge and is easy to control :p. I use it! :D

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I know tenergy is awesome but I actually prefer Rakza 7 the new high tension yasaka rubber, it's sick. Also it has a new grip technology on the rubber, so its real spinny, especially wen brand new. Its also a high quality rubber, cus u know how butterfly is good quality but donic sometimes isn't, and cus tenergy is hard joola express might b bit soft to change to bit rakza is still a hard rubber, trust lloyd...id give it a go, there's a cheap site called dandoysports.com

This user has no status.
I know tenergy is awesome but I actually prefer Rakza 7 the new high tension yasaka rubber, it's sick. Also it has a new grip technology on the rubber, so its real spinny, especially wen brand new. Its also a high quality rubber, cus u know how butterfly is good quality but donic sometimes isn't, and cus tenergy is hard joola express might b bit soft to change to bit rakza is still a hard rubber, trust lloyd...id give it a go, there's a cheap site called dandoysports.com

Cheers Ripper. How long does it last? Joola express is too soft. I've heard about new Joola rubbers such as Joola brave but I dont know much about them. Has the Yasaka rubber got a similar feeling to tenergy05?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I think the new butterfly bosh sheet is better than tenergy!