What is the best table tennis paddle set up?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Of course there was - to promote the website linked in the signature.

Funny. I missed that. I tried to look for links but I guess I just looked too fast because I did think it was a bot from this post. And it really still could be. But the link is to a table tennis site.

pgpg, do you see anything on that web-page that would make it so I should remove bestvela? I'm slipping and you have been catching a lot of these posts with a link that are just for the link pretty quickly.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Funny. I missed that. I tried to look for links but I guess I just looked too fast because I did think it was a bot from this post. And it really still could be. But the link is to a table tennis site.

pgpg, do you see anything on that web-page that would make it so I should remove bestvela? I'm slipping and you have been catching a lot of these posts with a link that are just for the link pretty quickly.

Thanks in advance.

The page has a bunch of Amazon referral links with some inane descriptions of the products that seem to be created by a non-native speaker or machine translation.

There are pearls like this (Ian Marshall would be proud):

"
[FONT=&quot]Table tennis is played 2 or 4, in 3 or 4 innings of 11 points with 2 points of difference, on a table equipped with a net.[/FONT]
"

So, nothing obnoxious, just an attempt to drive traffic to a referral site (perhaps it's obnoxious after all...)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Hi Guys,
I am a player who has been playing for about 1 year and a half. I am currently using the Stiga Synergy 5 star racket.
I want to get better. Was thinking of buying a Stiga ALL blade do you guys have any recommendations? Also please give me a comparison between rasanter and Rozena since I was thinking of getting those on the blade. But I want to know what are the differences and what is better.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The page has a bunch of Amazon referral links with some inane descriptions of the products that seem to be created by a non-native speaker or machine translation.

There are pearls like this (Ian Marshall would be proud):

"
Table tennis is played 2 or 4, in 3 or 4 innings of 11 points with 2 points of difference, on a table equipped with a net.
"

So, nothing obnoxious, just an attempt to drive traffic to a referral site (perhaps it's obnoxious after all...)

Yep. I decided, even if it isn't a spambot, it is a spambot. And since he didn't respond to any posts, I am going to assume it actually was a spambot until someone shows me to be wrong. :)

Thanks pgpg.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi Guys,
I am a player who has been playing for about 1 year and a half. I am currently using the Stiga Synergy 5 star racket.
I want to get better. Was thinking of buying a Stiga ALL blade do you guys have any recommendations? Also please give me a comparison between rasanter and Rozena since I was thinking of getting those on the blade. But I want to know what are the differences and what is better.

I would say you may want to start a thread for this. But you may want to think about a rubber like Yasaka Mark V or Xiom Vega Intro based on what you have been using and wanting something that could be a less uncomfortable jump in equipment.

Yasaka Sweden Extra or
Stiga Allround Evolution or
Donic Appelgren Allplay

with Mark V or Vega Intro.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I would say you may want to start a thread for this. But you may want to think about a rubber like Yasaka Mark V or Xiom Vega Intro based on what you have been using and wanting something that could be a less uncomfortable jump in equipment.

Yasaka Sweden Extra or
Stiga Allround Evolution or
Donic Appelgren Allplay

with Mark V or Vega Intro.

How do you start a new thread?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
How do you start a new thread?

Go to the main page of the forum:

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 8.59.37 AM.jpg

Scroll down to forums:

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 9.00.01 AM.jpg

Choose the appropriate forum (you could choose general discussion or equipment):

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 9.00.13 AM.jpg

I chose General Discussion. But I don't think it matters. General Discussion or Equipment will be fine.

Towards the bottom left of that 3rd photo there is a button that says, "+ Post New Thread".

Here is a closer view:

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 9.00.29 AM.jpg

Click that and the rest is pretty self explanatory. :)