Hi everyone - Dans Dad here

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Hi this might take a while its the first time ive used a computor people keep tellin me how good dans site is so i thought i should learn not easy is it. This has taken 15 minutes to write already i will persevere got to go work starts in 6 hours. I will try to post on the site as much as possible :)

Take care, heres a video of me below :)

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
What a pleasant surprise!! I saw that video a while ago and I was playing it over and over again trying to figure out how you did that BH. Even Ovtcharov would be proud of that! :) Dan and the team worked really hard and has done an outstanding job with the site. He's a great TT player and scored an ace in his studies too, which is a heck a lot better than I did years ago.

It's great to have you on board Mr Ives, and I look forward a bit of a family banter between you and Dan. :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Oh wow! Dan's Dad here! Welcome Sir, we are honored by your very presence here in this forum :)

Just want to make you know, Sir, that your son has brought heaven among us table tennis players here in this forum.
You gotta be proud of your son and his dedication to our awesome sport.

Cheers,
Yosan

Reactions: CompetitiveDad
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
I couldn't stop laugh because you guys were! Awesome shot! Try that with the CNT every time they y your backhand and they will crawl down back to their cave until they figure out the technique ;)

Welcome on board TT-Dad! You should be proud of your son making this site.

Reactions: CompetitiveDad