Who will win the China Open 2012 - ITTF World Tour?

• Xu Xin

Votes: 48 43.2%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Wang Liqin

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Chen Qi

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gao Ning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hao Shaui

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Other (Post below)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
GAC GROUP 2012 ITTF World Tour, Harmony China Open 22 Aug 2012 - 26 Aug 2012, Suzhou, CHINA

Total number of entries so far is: 126

Main Draw

Men's Singles
Women's Singles
Men's Doubles
Women's Doubles

To be added once released...

Live matches from the China Open World Tour can be watched in our ITTF Live Streaming which has integrated Chat

The ITTF World Tour's are back after a long summer break. All the players will be heading to Suzhou, China for one of the biggest tournaments of the year after an impressive London 2012 Olympics! 6 players from the top 10 of the world will be joining in the men's singles. China's Xu Xin leads the seeds. China occupy the top seeded places for the Men's and Women's Singles event. The seedings have been based on the most recent ITTF World Ranking List published by the International Table Tennis Federation on Wednesday 11th August 2o12.

China's Xu Xin, the World #3 enters the tournament as the #1 seed.

xu-xin-2009-12-7-19-12-56.jpg

Men Singles Seeds

bolldefeatzhang2012.jpg

The London 2012 Chinese Olympic team of Ma Long, Zhang Jike and Wang Hao have pulled out as they are visiting Hong Kong and Macau for an exhibition.

1 Xu Xin
2 Ma Lin
3 Timo Boll
4 Wang Liqin
5 Dimitrij Ovtcharov
6 Chen Qi
7 Vladimir Samsonov
8 Gao Ning
9 Hao Shuai
10 Zhan Jian ^^
11 Robert Gardos
12 Chen Weixing
13 Lee Sangsu
14 Emmanuel Lebesson
15 Kenta Matsudaira
16 Seo Hyun Deok

For full Men's entries click here

Women Singles Seeds

lixchinaopen2012.jpg

London 2012 Olympics Champion Li Xiaoxia - Photo by: bbcimg.co.uk

1 Liu Shiwen
2 Feng Tianwei
3 Fan Ying
4 Shen Yanfei
5 Yang Haeun
6 Zhu Yuling
7 Chen Meng
8 Yu Mengyu
9 Jeon Jihee
10 Lee Eunhee
11 Li Xiaodan
12 Huang Yi-Hua
13 Seo Hyowon
14 Chen Szu-Yu
15 CHENG I-Ching
16 Lee I-Chen

For full Men's entries click here

Men's Doubles Seeds

To follow shortly...

Men's Doubles Seeds

To follow shortly...

Live matches of the China Open 2012 can be watched in our ITTF Live Streaming which has integrated Chat

With the London 2012 Olympics now over, players are now ready commence in a very tough competition. This tournament will be very interesting, how will the top seeds perform without the top 3 (Zhang Jike, Ma Long & Wang Hao)? Could Timo Boll maintain his form after beating Zhang Jike in the Olympic Team Event? Could China's Chen Qi and Hao Shuai make an impact in the draw?

We can use this thread as a means to display all the latest results, videos and news from this spectacular event! What are your predictions from each event?

Reactions: TTHopeful

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Didn't expect Boll to play a tournament right after the Olympics...He must be feeling well physically. Also Ovtcharov has a unlucky seedig being the 9th player...

Yeah I thought the same Steven, but perhaps Boll feels he is in good shape since he beat Jike. I think Boll could really do something at this tournament. However I am always routing and being positive for Boll :) Will be interesting, i'm looking forward to this one!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Yeah I thought the same Steven, but perhaps Boll feels he is in good shape since he beat Jike. I think Boll could really do something at this tournament. However I am always routing and being positive for Boll :) Will be interesting, i'm looking forward to this one!

By looking at Boll's facebook picture showing he is cycling around, he may thinking of participate in Tour de france instead of China Open Pro Tour lol

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
By looking at Boll's facebook picture showing he is cycling around, he may thinking of participate in Tour de france instead of China Open Pro Tour lol

Haha! I saw that! Wouldnt surprise me if Boll pulled out. He does have one week to get to China tho :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Hope that xu xin in a very good condition for this coming match. Sometimes he plays better than other chinese players do

Hey buddy!! :) Great to have you on board!! Now that ma Long, Jike and Wang Hao out of the contention, Xu Xin looks very ripe to to follow up his success at the China Open 2012. Unless WLQ and Timo have something to say about it hehe