wang liqin wttc 2011

This user has no status.
Well, you know what they say. "The better and more accessorized your clothes are, the better you play." Then again, last time I accidentally wore ladies clothing to a tournament, I was eliminated in the first round.

Lol. :)

But surely lingerie isn't standard tourny wear??

Sorry couldn't resist.

Steve

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
men's fashion is always getting closer to the women's... perhaps china wanted to be just fashionable ;D

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Maybe if CNT wore a Toga, then the not-TT player viewers could see how much movement is actually involved. CNT would be moving so fast, they would sprint out their Toga, which stays suspended for a 1/2 second, then they go back into the Toga recovering to their Fh wing. Would be even better viewing than a cartoon.

Serious, ITTF out to run something like a TT Toga exhibition / Toga party and invite movie stars and hold it in Hollywood and televise it. I know Chinese do stuff like that in China, but that would be a rad idea to get some viewership and advertizing dollars flowing. Imagine WLQ matched up with Madonna on one side, and Dima teamed up with Angelina Jolie on the other, all wearing great looking Togas and having a blast. Girl group Girls Generation and B-Boys can do dancing between games and have a Flinstones grand ole time.

ITTF ought to really try something wild like that and think differently. They could attract a whole boatload of drink sponsors and companies like Prada would be able to parade their wears on hte athletes and pay some nice sponsor money. Someone at ITTF should at least ask around and try this kind of stuff out. Their marketing department seems like they work in a graveyard...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
The shirt he is wearing is not necessary a womans shirt. The Chinese wore this style for awhile. I have a Li=Ning just like it and I have a 2008 Olympic Butterfly in the same style. You guys don't have a phobia on your man hood, do you ? (LOL)