Rate my friend

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
hes a bit rusty about a year or two without playing or training. wearing the chinese shirt

hes a bit rusty

i was planning to get more videos of him the next day for the last 16 playing. but unfortunately i had to work late that night and ouldnt be up early enough to go down to record..

he did place 5th over all and 3rd in his group of 8. playing agaisnt people who train regularly while he works in an office as an accountant. for the last few years.
as a Teenager He trained with Chen Qi for the provincial team

heres an old'ish clip

where he beats current N1 in ireland( back then Na ning was N1 for 3 years in a row or so)

if you listen it tells you about John Murphy a little ( Ning's opponent) there are a few clips of him like this one

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Intermediate level in Malaysia. He's a decent player, don't get me wrong, but his FH really lacks pace. It may be spinny, but he got caught out by that down the line BH block so many times. His footwork is as good as mine, and I am 44years old hehe :) (Usually after the 1st FH topspin, you can see him scampering to cover that down the line blocks..just like me nowadays hehe too lazy to move my feet) Some how, he is missing that explosiveness in his shots. maybe he's a bit rusty from the lack of training. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
also the setup isnt his i lent him this particular setup a while back but he hasnt used it much at all.. tg2 neo + meo + blitz. he doesnt use rpb at all really and when i played with that setup the tg2 felt really slow and dead could be something dodgy about it dont really know.

we are going to have a training session on sunday with two other guys hopefully some clips

have you got any clips of yourself azlan :)

Mar 2011
I never done it, and most of the times, I am too bz with work. Running your own architectural firm is not exactly a walk in the park. I have 19 staff, 3 partners and 2 associates is a tough job mate. I'll be lucky if I get 10 mins at home to myself without my phone ringing, and I can bet my bottom dollar 90% of the calls will be about work. By 10pm I am totally knackered. 6:30am the next day, it will start all over again. As for weekends, I'll be running around with my missus and kids, which is worse! :)