says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Unhappy Birthday for Timo ! :p

Do you know Chartres ? :eek:

I was thinking this Sined.. I wonder if Timo Boll's birthday effected his performance? Zhang Jike lost in the last world tour on his birthday if I remember rightly.... Hmm who knows aha. Gao play tactically so well tho, pinning Boll wide forehand

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Please, could anybody explain me why commentator says: "There is no way for Borussia to reach the finals. Chartres will play against Orenburg." ??
It's 1:1. And Patrick Baum leads in third match 2:0.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I think Chartres went through? They won 11-5 in games in the first leg, Borussia won 9-5 in games now, so aggregated that would be 16-14 for Chartres.. Maybe that is why the commentator was already sure about it after 1-1, since at that point it was 15-8 for Chartres and Borussia could at best win 3-0 twice to make it 15-14. ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
It's true. But I really looked forward to Timo vs. Dima. That would be great match. Somebody says Dima is better, but I don't think so. Final of German open was weird, I think they (especially Timo) don't play for their 100%. In CL finals they would have to. And Timo vs Vladi are always super matches. :p :)
And I don't understand why Patrick was number 3. :O

Last edited: