Back to Forum
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. Elegant_Player is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 6 28
    Elegant_Player's Avatar
    Elegant_Player is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 28 6
    #1

    Donic blue fire m3

    Hello guys , this is my first review , this is my first review , sorry for my poor english i'm spanish
    .
    I Buy those rubbers recommended by my trainer . I'm a offensive player at close-middle distance , I based my play on top spins with big loops in both sides with very good topspin vs topspin.

    I bought two rubbers red a black for both sides , same thickness MAX . My first impression very elastic , good tact and a beautiful colour of sponge (blue) , the surface is opaque like Tibhar Q1


    Name:  Foto0023.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  81.9 KBName:  Foto0025.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  84.7 KBName:  Foto0026.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  82.6 KBName:  Foto0027.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  71.8 KB

    I probe those rubbers in a Donic Persson Power play , i don't like blades very fast.
    with
    My first impression in play , the top spins are very easy to do , with big loops and high control , this control allow you open the angle of the ball and put this close to the lines of the table . The SidesSpins takes good angles with these rubbers. Good sound but less than TEnergy , 1Q or Aurus.
    With this rubber you can do slow toppins close to the table very dangerous to your opponent , the game at middle distance become very greatful allow you to respond all the balls with topspins with great security and control . However perform deadly topspins are more difficult than other rubbers how 1Q , TEnergy , Aurus or Acuda perhaps in harder versions of this rubber this drive is more easy.

    Very good for short game , pushes are good and receive services are a bit easy and dangerous when you use flips or backhand "chikita-topspins".

    The smashes are not the best feature of this rubber , but how all the softs versions of rubbers .

    Blocks are very good , specially to open angles , also active block.
    I think this rubber is very spinny but not much if i compare this with 1Q , but your services will be great.


    In Conclusion a rubber for offensive player with a game based in topspins in a middle distance , and use slow topspins or flip to open the game.

  2. sxTT is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 7 210
    S
    sxTT is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 210 7
    #2
    nice review, which has more spin M3 or tenergy?

  3. derekho is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 3 135
    D
    derekho is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 135 3

    User Info Menu

    #3
    which rubber weighs more, m3 or tenergy?

  4. Elegant_Player is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 6 28
    Elegant_Player's Avatar
    Elegant_Player is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 28 6
    #4
    I played with TEnergy 25 and 05 , i think M3 is lighter than those but a litter heavie than Yakza7 . Respect spin i think TEnergy generate a little more spin than m3.

    The ubbers are news but the paper promise you the durability is 50% than the most popular rubber , i'm specting this is true.

  5. emutor2 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 0 10
    E
    emutor2 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 10 0

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2012
    Greece
    10
    0
    84
    Read 0 Reviews
    #5
    Hello, its my first post, I would like to ask if there is a problem i buyed one on 2.0mm and one max bluefire m3 and not same mm? I also Im looking for a new blade to put them, I was thinking about Donic burn all+ you think its ok?

  6. Elegant_Player is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 6 28
    Elegant_Player's Avatar
    Elegant_Player is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 28 6
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by emutor2
    Hello, its my first post, I would like to ask if there is a problem i buyed one on 2.0mm and one max bluefire m3 and not same mm? I also Im looking for a new blade to put them, I was thinking about Donic burn all+ you think its ok?
    Sorry for my english...
    The Max thick is close to 2.15 mm . I tested the blade you're talking about(Donic Burn all+)this is a good blade with a good touch , control and light , but i also teste Donic Burn Aratox and a i had a better feeling for a top spin game although is more heavy . The two blades are very good, i think Aratox allow you move away from the table more than Burn All+

  7. emutor2 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 0 10
    E
    emutor2 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 10 0

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2012
    Greece
    10
    0
    84
    Read 0 Reviews
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegant_Player
    Sorry for my english...
    The Max thick is close to 2.15 mm . I tested the blade you're talking about(Donic Burn all+)this is a good blade with a good touch , control and light , but i also teste Donic Burn Aratox and a i had a better feeling for a top spin game although is more heavy . The two blades are very good, i think Aratox allow you move away from the table more than Burn All+
    Thanks a lot i never used before Donic rubbers n blade.I had a stiga clipper wood 12 years ago and flextra butterfly that need change after 2 years.I was also thinkin if its good to test blue fire on the clipper first n not buy new blade for now. The rubbers I was playing was sriver and sriver fx before flextra will be a big difference going to Donic now?

  8. YosuaYosan is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 150 2,988
    YosuaYosan's Avatar
    YosuaYosan is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,988 150

    User Info Menu


    Mar 2011
    Indonesia
    2,988
    150
    3719
    Read 1 Reviews
    #8
    Nice review there!
    Is it comparable with Tenergy 05 FX?
    GFoT |Blade : Timo Boll ALC • FH : DHS Hurricane 3 Provincial MAX • BH : Tenergy 64 MAX
    Crossover to Takeover!

  9. Elegant_Player is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 6 28
    Elegant_Player's Avatar
    Elegant_Player is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 28 6
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by emutor2
    Thanks a lot i never used before Donic rubbers n blade.I had a stiga clipper wood 12 years ago and flextra butterfly that need change after 2 years.I was also thinkin if its good to test blue fire on the clipper first n not buy new blade for now. The rubbers I was playing was sriver and sriver fx before flextra will be a big difference going to Donic now?
    The difference is great if compare this rubbers with SRIver , but how all rubbers of last generation(Tibhar Q , Rakza9 ...) . But the differnce is a good sensation of better control , speed and sound...you won't dessapointed.

    But i think Cipper Blade isn't a good blade for topspin game

  10. Elegant_Player is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 6 28
    Elegant_Player's Avatar
    Elegant_Player is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 28 6
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by YosuaYosan
    Nice review there!
    Is it comparable with Tenergy 05 FX?
    I don't like towrite this , but i think BLue Fire is still so far of TEnergy Quality.

  11. emutor2 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 0 10
    E
    emutor2 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 10 0

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2012
    Greece
    10
    0
    84
    Read 0 Reviews
    #11

    rubbers combination

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegant_Player
    I don't like towrite this , but i think BLue Fire is still so far of TEnergy Quality.
    Hello, Im confused about how to combine some rubbers, I have a yashaka pryde 40 is good to combine with a bty spinart or with blue fire m3 and in which blade old clipper stiga or burn off- Donic?

  12. Elegant_Player is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 6 28
    Elegant_Player's Avatar
    Elegant_Player is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 28 6
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by emutor2
    Hello, Im confused about how to combine some rubbers, I have a yashaka pryde 40 is good to combine with a bty spinart or with blue fire m3 and in which blade old clipper stiga or burn off- Donic?
    Hi friend, to decide witch blade you use , you must consider your stile of playing . Donic Blue FIre M3 are rubbers for top spin player , for player that likes security and control in his top spins. I think the Donic Burn off - is more appropiate for this rubbers because clipper blade is for more direct and agressive play. I think combine this with Donic Burn off- and M3.

  13. emutor2 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 0 10
    E
    emutor2 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 10 0

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2012
    Greece
    10
    0
    84
    Read 0 Reviews
    #13
    Hi, Thanks for your advice!! I just received bluefire today still are unopened but Iwas in a hurry to test the new blade Donic and I put on yashaka pryde 40 and andro hexer 2 days ago.I like the sound but I I think they are not so fast rubbers, I also see that are not so spinny like raksa 7! What do you think is more spinny raksa 7 yashaka or bluefire m3?

  14. Elegant_Player is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 6 28
    Elegant_Player's Avatar
    Elegant_Player is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 28 6
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by emutor2
    Hi, Thanks for your advice!! I just received bluefire today still are unopened but Iwas in a hurry to test the new blade Donic and I put on yashaka pryde 40 and andro hexer 2 days ago.I like the sound but I I think they are not so fast rubbers, I also see that are not so spinny like raksa 7! What do you think is more spinny raksa 7 yashaka or bluefire m3?
    My old configuration was precisely Donic Persson Power Play and two Yasaka Rakza 7 SOFT , the change to my new blade was not big, the spin in my oppinion is the same , but the arc is higher on Blue Fire M3.

    Certain those rubbers are no very faster than than Tenergy org Q1 , bur the security is very high.

  15. emutor2 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 0 10
    E
    emutor2 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 10 0

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2012
    Greece
    10
    0
    84
    Read 0 Reviews
    #15
    Hello , Yesterday I just put the bluefires on the burn off- blade, I feel not so impressed of them ,also I think the racket is hevier than with the yashaka pryde 40 and andro hexer I had before. After one hour playing with bluefire rubber my wrist felt pain, I don't know if I must wait to get used with them some days and wait some time cause are fresh glued.

  16. Elegant_Player is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 6 28
    Elegant_Player's Avatar
    Elegant_Player is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 28 6
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by emutor2
    Hello , Yesterday I just put the bluefires on the burn off- blade, I feel not so impressed of them ,also I think the racket is hevier than with the yashaka pryde 40 and andro hexer I had before. After one hour playing with bluefire rubber my wrist felt pain, I don't know if I must wait to get used with them some days and wait some time cause are fresh glued.
    I don't undertand, did you used Fresh Glue on those rubbers?

  17. xVill is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 17 128
    xVill's Avatar
    xVill is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 128 17
    #17
    Can anyone at all tell me if this rubber series is tensor? I was thinking about ordering a sheet next week but I prefer tensor rubbers. ttdatabase doesn't state that it is a tensor? Help!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.