Ball of the month (Butterfly)

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Butterfly are doing a fantastic promotional event to win some amazing prizes so check this out!

***The Competition has expanded, now across Europe and Russia***

Butterfly have now expanded this incredible competition across Europe-wide (including Russia) and doubled the number of prizes which participants can win. This means: All table tennis players and Facebook-fans living in Europe or Russia can participate by SENDING A VIDEO-LINK showing their best recent table tennis rally (or a nice recent rally of friends) which they filmed (until the 20th day of the respective month). OR/AND they can participate only by VOTING their favorite video out of these (always between the 21th and the end of the respective month).

rallyofthemonthbutterfly.jpg

To enter simply:

- Make a mini-movie of yourself or of friends with a consumer camera (or iPhone etc.) while playing table tennis, at a training session, a tournament, a league-competition or in the cellar at a big or mini-table :)

- Cut your best (most impressive or most funny) "ball" (rally), load it up at a platform like Youtube and send the link together with your contact to ([email protected]). Describe from which second to which second in the video one can find the "ball/rallay", if they should not have a software on their PC to cut the movie clip.

- The deadline for video link-entries is always the 20th of the respective month (this time: October 20th)

Prizes

- Butterfly Blades
- Butterfly Rubbers
- Butterfly Bags
- Butterfly Trainers and more!

How to enter

Below are the links to the respective facebook-fanpages on which you can find the tab-pages with the information (just click on the respective "tab-page icon" with the big "M"):

rallyofmonthcomp.jpg

- facebook.com/butterfly.europe
(for all European and Russian users)
direct link:
http://www.facebook.com/butterfly.europe/app_432883543434163

- facebook.com/butterfly.france
(for all French speaking users)
direct link:
http://www.facebook.com/butterfly.france/app_497311503633653

- facebook.com/butterfly.deutsch
(for all German speaking users)
direct link:
http://www.facebook.com/butterfly.deutsch/app_309510949148905

Good luck! :)

Heres a previous winner: Get submitting guys :)

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Sounds cool... for Europe. In any joker in a Korean club has enough $$$ to bring BTY *** balls to most any club, they become unserviceable in a hurry, usually get "accidentially stepped on or hit out the open window when teh club is on 3rd or 7th floor.

Club mate will then break out a proper *** ball, like a Peace SS *** or a Champion Platinum *** haha sounds like great stuff Dan, thanks for lookin' out.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Sounds cool... for Europe. In any joker in a Korean club has enough $$$ to bring BTY *** balls to most any club, they become unserviceable in a hurry, usually get "accidentially stepped on or hit out the open window when teh club is on 3rd or 7th floor.

Club mate will then break out a proper *** ball, like a Peace SS *** or a Champion Platinum *** haha sounds like great stuff Dan, thanks for lookin' out.

Haha I know, no worries at all buddy. Lets hope this comp will expand world wide :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan .....
I send a clip to Butterfly and I am already in the competition. Maybe TTD can support me? A TTD - Member would win;) I could write how the Zhang Jike blade works then ...
But through this thread I think the competition will be tough as hell.

Nice work Tim :)

How can I support you? Awesome idea for writing a review :) Will your shot be in a poll?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
In any joker in a Korean club has enough $$$ to bring BTY *** balls to most any club, they become unserviceable in a hurry, usually get "accidentially stepped on or hit out the open window when teh club is on 3rd or 7th floor.

Club mate will then break out a proper *** ball, like a Peace SS *** or a Champion Platinum *** haha

Sounds like they don't like Butterfly balls in Korea. Huh. :) Would they do the same to a Butterfly blade? :) I guess they would have to prize that TB Spirit out of your hands first and then they might get themselves into a world of trouble trying. :)

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yeah,exactly. But I will tell you later how you can vote (for me:D)

Cool. We at TTDaily will be ready to support you. I am sure there are others besides Dan, TTPoster and me who will be happy to vote for you. Let us know when it is time and we will vote. Good luck.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Sounds like they don't like Butterfly balls in Korea. Huh. :) Would they do the same to a Butterfly blade? :) I guess they would have to prize that TB Spirit out of your hands first and then they might get themselves into a world of trouble trying. :)

Hehe. It is just the foreign brand Balls they do not like. For some reason, if it isn't a Peace SS *** or a Champion Platinum, it gets stepped on or hit out an open window in a hurry by accident of course. Koreans are very nationalistic about the country of origin for *** TT balls, but nothing else in TT equipment and accessories. Although Xiom and Nexy are big players in the Korean blade market, it seems more than 1/2 of all players use a BTY blade. Schlager Carbon, Primorac Carbon, all teh uber-expensive blades like Photino, Amulart, Muztani, etc and all the versions of TBS are very popular. Just about every Achuma out there plays Schlager Carbon with Grass D-Techs. Nothing else will do hte job for them. Koreans are crazy over BTY jerseys, TT bags, Tenergy Rubbers, and BTY TT accessories.

Yeah, ANY person trying to get my TBS away from me is asking for some major trouble with a Capital T. Still, I try out a LOT of blades though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Hey TTD - Community,
the Butterfly competition started yesterday. Now I need your help to win it!
You just have to write an email to [email protected] with the subject "BDM Voting".
Then you have to write in the mail:
Nominiertes Video 3
+ optional your contact (You can win shirts)

Why you should vote for me?
I will test the Zhang Jike blade of course but if I don't like it I will give it to a TTD Member that voted for me. So please comment here if you voted for me:)

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
i wanna join the competition and would ask for help to win it ? :) maybe , yes, no ? let's say YES :)
i made a cool video with a friend of mine and i really like to have this Zhang Jike blade of this month.

If i will (just as Bollforte) i will try the blade, make a video about it and post it here :)

thanks in advance ;)

Last edited:
Administrator
Oct 2010
i wanna join the competition and would ask for help to win it ? :) maybe , yes, no ? let's say YES :)
i made a cool video with a friend of mine and i really like to have this Zhang Jike blade of this month.

If i will (just as Bollforte) i will try the blade, make a video about it and post it here :)

thanks in advance ;)

Awesome! Of course the community will vote for you guys, embed your clip or link and we will vote :)