Where is Azlan the TT man!?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
We just had temp drop 10 more degress and a heavy snow. Koreans do NOT install snow/Ice rated tires on their cars at all, unlike Germany, where it is LAW. Obviously, Koreans are slipping and sliding all over teh roadway from lack of proper equipment and compounded in exponential by many people's rushed driving tactics.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Update

Hi guys.

I afraid that something happened to Azlan.

He has not been on the forum for a while now and last i heard from him was through text messaging with the guy while he was doing some work in Gaza. Just before they should leave the country, the site where he worked was attacked. All their work (they were building homes from the local people) was destroyed and he was devastating which were understandable. He was at the hospital and he told me he was ok., but after that I heard nothing from him.

The story is that I bought a blade through him and he promised to send it before he left to Gaza, but something went wrong with the postal service. He promised me again to send it to me when he got back to Malaysia, but I never heard anything from him since.

But first thing I hope the guy is ok. Does anyone here know Azlan or any relative of his we could contact?

Help TTD help find our Azlan!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi guys.

I afraid that something happened to Azlan.

He has not been on the forum for a while now and last i heard from him was through text messaging with the guy while he was doing some work in Gaza. Just before they should leave the country, the site where he worked was attacked. All their work (they were building homes from the local people) was destroyed and he was devastating which were understandable. He was at the hospital and he told me he was ok., but after that I heard nothing from him.

The story is that I bought a blade through him and he promised to send it before he left to Gaza, but something went wrong with the postal service. He promised me again to send it to me when he got back to Malaysia, but I never heard anything from him since.

But first thing I hope the guy is ok. Does anyone here know Azlan or any relative of his we could contact?

Help TTD help find our Azlan!

Yikes. I hope he is okay. I have been wondering what happened to him.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews