Where is Azlan the TT man!?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I have emailed him and had no reply however I do remember Azlan telling me he has beeb really busy at work. This was around 2 months ago. I'm sure he will be back soon guys :)

We miss you Azlan

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
I think he's busy over work... the last time i've meet him ard 2 mth ago, went to his club to play tt.Mayb i can sms him, to tell him that members here miss him dearly...ahahahaha.

Hey ducksick! Can try to sms him and tell I am trying to reach him? I would really appreciate it :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi Guys.

I have been texting with azlan and he is ok, but busy working. He is going to be back very soon and I was told to give you guys his regards. He miss us all and he's looking forward to be updated of all the things that has been going on since he has been away :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi Guys.

I have been texting with azlan and he is ok, but busy working. He is going to be back very soon and I was told to give you guys his regards. He miss us all and he's looking forward to be updated of all the things that has been going on since he has been away :)

Great to hear Giangt! Thanks for the update I cannot wait for the return of Azlan the man!

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Giangt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Hi Guys.

Tons of thanks man :)
It's great to hear that he is actually not on some badass undercover mission somewhere on Greenland :p